5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite watch
I'm writing this review approximately an hour after I broke my watch.

Why? Because I love this watch so much, I just went back on Amazon and ordered a new one. Same make, same model, same lovely pink ceramic band.

Published 15 months ago by Kate F.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color and style however the face of the ...
Love the color and style however the face of the watch came away within weeks of purchase and left the dial exposed. Very disappointed and am trying to have it reattached.
Published 4 months ago by Frances M Mahon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite watch, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1314RGLP Bangle Watch with Swarovski Crystals (Watch)
I'm writing this review approximately an hour after I broke my watch.

Word of warning though (which I will be taking now...): if your bathroom has a tile floor, EVEN if the watch is in the center of the vanity - if it falls on the tile, the ceramic will break. Keep the watch in your bedroom. Don't let it ever be in the bathroom AND off your wrist at the same time. And unless someone from Anne Klein can tell me differently, breaking the ceramic band by accident (there was an avalanche of things out of my medicine cabinet, the watch, my roommate's razor, and a pair of socks were pushed off the vanity, onto the floor...) is not covered by the limited lifetime warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, January 26, 2014
I saw this in a local department store and loved it. Loved it even more when I found that Amazon had a better price!I have a very small wrist and have difficulty with finding bangle style watches that fit. The watch stays put and does not slide around like other watches do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appropriate for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, September 30, 2013
October is a very important month for me and when I saw this watch, I knew I had to have it. Tuesday, October 1st will be the first day I wear it. I can't wait. It is beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome !, March 30, 2014
the soft pink watch looks very elegant, very pretty, very beautiful, very feminine.
being a ceramic watch, would require care while handling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and delicate, June 7, 2014
Daffodils (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have had many compliments on how pretty and elegant this watch looks, and I love to pair it with a pale pink lace blouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, May 8, 2014
i bought it after seeing the positive reviews on amazon.
This is formal, elegant and feminine.
The dial is a bit on the large size for my wrist.
Yet, I really like this watch. Very suitable for an elegant evening out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, so pretty!, November 21, 2013
This is a beautiful watch, very nice quality, elegant. I definitely recommend for anyone who likes pretty. Really comfortable to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color and style however the face of the ..., September 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, but more pink than captured in the picture, December 24, 2014
I was excited to get this watch because of the pretty blush color that almost looks neutral. However, I was disappointed to see that the color was actually more of a true baby pink. The color is still very pretty, but it was not the blush color I was looking for (like the picture). I've never owned a ceramic watch, so I was surprised by the weight of it, but I could live with it. I also agree with the other reviews in that it feels delicate (even though it is heavy) and you really need to be careful about where you set it down and ensuring you don't accidentally knock it on something hard. Even though the color didn't work out for me, I love the look of the watch so I exchanged it for the white version (while I wait for the actual taupe color of this watch to go on sale).

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch at a good price, January 27, 2015
I fell in love with the pale pink colour watch which is what I wanted for a long time . It is just a beautiful watch and swarovski crystals add the look to the watch . If you want to wear a good lovely watch without spending a huge amount of money this is great . But got to be careful since the band is ceramic . It is fragile and can break if it falls down . Nothing negative to say about it . Totally worth the money ..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›