May4th Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on November 7, 2014
I own quite a few Anne Klein watches, because I like their design and quality. This particular watch has a clean, modern, professional design. Very good quality. If the linked band is too big, it has a section that you can remove. (It's a 2nd clasp.) if it's still too large, the links with pins are fairly easy to remove for a custom size. The gold tone color of the watch is rich and beautiful, and has great wearability. (Color doesn't wear off.) I will always recommend Anne Klein products to others, because I've owned and purchased them for years, and they are high quality and worth the money.
on January 25, 2015
This is a very lovely watch. My wife really likes it, and has made it her "everyday watch". It is quite accurate, and takes daily life in stride, even though it is not claimed to be water-resistant. East to read the time no matter the condition of normal vision. It looks like a much more expensive watch, and has a beautiful gold finish. The band is adjustable, so it can be made to fit nicely for most women.

Since that face is large, it does not tend to "roll on the wrist", but maintains a clear reading position.

Excellent buy - I recommend this for those women whose watches tend to "move around". I am told that it is very comfortable to wear, as well. Although it LOOKS like fine jewelry, it has proven to be a very nice watch. FIVE STARS for sure.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 6, 2013
The Diamond AK1362 edition of Anne Klein is elegant and minimalistic in fashion. Simple yet stands out with its golden lion's mane and bracelet. This is an accessory that is easy to match with almost any clothes. You can wear any color of watches, ceramic or metallic, but gold is always in fashion. It's face has no numbers but only quadrants with the diamond on top representing 12. Of course it came inside the lion crested box typical with the Anne Klein's brand. Pry it open and you will see the watch inside on its luxury pillow.

For anybody with a smaller wrists, it is convenient that it came equipped with an extender. No need to hammer a link, just flip the clasp of the extender and remove it. Splash proof.

A sample of this product was sent to me for review purposes.
on March 28, 2014
I purchased this watch as a birthday gift for my best friend. When it arrived, I was almost tempted to keep it for myself! It is very contemporary and looks much more expensive. I made the right choice and she was delighted when she opened it.
on October 27, 2015
Perfect - looks and feels great on my wrist. Very elegant look in a soft gold color (not harsh at all and I'm very pale so harsh gold looks fake!) but can be worn casually as well! My watch collection has many Anne Klein pieces in it! Love the longevity of this brand. Never disappoints. Always an extra link to extend clasp if needed. I've had many of my AK watches close to 10 years +/- and they still look brand new!!! Makes a lovely gift too!
on February 15, 2014
I really like this watch. When I received it all I had to do was take out the extender and it fit perfectly. It is really
pretty and very stylish.
on February 14, 2014
gift to my sister-in-law. She loved it and on the contrary of the other one I bought. this one works perfectly.
on March 24, 2014
Very pretty and different from my other dress watch. Fits well. I worry about these clasp watches because they are often too big for me but I could tell this would work perfectly as soon as I opened it.
on January 30, 2016
It's pretty, but it's bigger and heavier than any of my other watches; not sure I like that. The band is small and they don't send it with extra links. I had to search for an Anne Klein phone number, then wait for them to mail me extra links (they was no charge for them), and then I had to go to a jeweler and pay to have them put in. That was a lot of waiting and inconvenience to me. Also, I don't like the clasp. It is just a snap clasp, and if it ever came open the watch would be lost. There is no backup clasp or way to lock it so it doesn't inadvertently come open. But for the price . . .
on November 20, 2015
i love anne klien watches, this is the second watch i get and its exactly as i have expected. this is a beautiful watch and its perfect for those who have small wrists like i do. its chic and looks far more expensive than it actually costs. i recommend it for all.