5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
He product is exactly what I wanted. Plus, the quality of it is also good.
The material of the leash is very durable too.
Published 9 months ago by Cynthia Santos Tejada

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working
Love the look of this watch, but it doesn't keep time, it stops if you shake it a little it will restart, then it will stop again. I replaced the batteries but it's still doing the same thing. It really is too bad, because as I said it really is a lovely watch, if only it would work. I would send it back but I don't have the packaging anymore.
Published 4 months ago by Geri Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1612NVNV Watch with Navy Leather Band (Watch)
He product is exactly what I wanted. Plus, the quality of it is also good.
The material of the leash is very durable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive Watch!, March 31, 2014
Looked really nice on-line, but looks much better in person. Love that the large face is very thin, and hugs the wrist very nicely. Great price and would recommend to anyone that is looking for that great Navy watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, April 6, 2014
Bought this watch for daily wear. It is better looking than the picture. Nice quality for the price!
No date display though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 14, 2014
I get so many compliments on this watch. It is gorgeous and looks so pretty on. It took a very short period of time to get used to the larger face, but now I can't go back to my smaller watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classic, well-made, July 9, 2014
Byron Magbee (Tampa, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
The Anne Klein Gold and Navy women's watch is gorgeous and well-made. I purchased this on Amazon for my wife, who had it on her wish list, and she is very happy with it.

The size is stylish, as women are often wearing medium-to-large face watches nowadays, but the Anne Klein is not too large. My wife has very small wrists, yet this watch is the perfect size to be stylish and definitely not bulky.

The color of the gold is sharp, classic and bright. The navy blue face shows well and is an excellent color to contrast with the bright gold. This color combination is one of the best-designed I have seen for any watch.

As to quality and finish, the Anne Klein compares favorably to the Michael Kors watch line.

Mechanically, all is working well, and the band is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, May 18, 2014
navy blue is a hard color to find. leave it to anne klen to figure it out for you and leather too. omg great

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, June 9, 2014
It is just as beautiful as it looks in pictures. I am so pleased with this watch!!

Thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars The watch has a very pretty face, is easy to read, August 18, 2014
The watch has a very pretty face, is easy to read, and of course is clearly a navy blue background, which is what I've been searching for. The only drawback is that it is a little bit large--I have never worn a watch with such a large face before. It reminds me of a watch my aunt bought for my grandmother when she became too old to read the dial on a regulation sized watch. If it had only been a bit smaller, it would be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon have an excellent service, May 2, 2014
I really like my Anne Klein watch
everything was exellent, product and service
I recommend it ! now i want a black one

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working, August 6, 2014