5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Published 7 months ago by Aleta Chamberlain

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch
The reason I'm giving this watch just 3 stars is because it is way to big for my wrist and falls halfway down my hand. I need to return it but there was no packing slip in the box. Don't think the band can be shortened. Too bad for me.
Published 21 months ago by Mae West

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Bracelet Mother-of-Pearl Dial Women's Watch #9270CMRG (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 7, 2014
The watch is more beautiful than the picture. The picture doesn't capture the luster and shine of the rose gold band. The diamond accents are just right, not too ostentatious. It should fit most wrists. You can remove one link easily if you have a small wrist. My wrist is a little on the large size and the watch fits comfortably loose, so someone with a larger wrist than mine could also wear it. It is the prettiest watch I own and I have many.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!!, May 14, 2014
Got this on deal.....excellent value.....fiance loved it!!! You will be pleasantly surprised with this nice watch! A true piece of jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautifull!, May 9, 2014
This is the best Watch buy for a gift that I never made before. The first impression was incredible. 100% recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Art objet. I recommend it those who likes to surprises their wives., May 5, 2014
Very beautiful piece of art. My wife like it too much. She to put it only for special occasion. I recommend it to whose who would to offer a surprise to their wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, this is so much more than l expected<3, March 22, 2014
I had been looking for some time for a rose gold watch that would suit me. I could never find just the right one, then l came across this one. The pictures don't do it justice. When l opened the box, l immediately feel in love with this timepiece. From the picture it looks solid, but in person, it truly is an originalv work of art. There are a number of of individual stands of delicate chain. Each one holds it own gorgeous either small diamond or some little surprise stone or piece of metal that just makes it stands out. The color is superb. So many compliments, and when I say l got it off of Amazon.com people are really surprised. They always say they thought for sure it was an original timepiece made by a jeweler..

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy watch, March 20, 2014
Beautiful bracelet type watch. Very dressy. This watch has only 2 removable links. I'm sort of between sizes - removing one link makes the watch to tight but leaving both links in leaves the watch slightly loose, but it still looks pretty. I got this watch for a great price and I am happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars so beautiful!, March 3, 2014
got this as a lightning deal- what an unbelievable deal!! the watch is gorgeous-so shiny and the color is fabulous. pictures do not do it justice!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more beautiful in person!, February 18, 2014
I wasn't sure if this watch would look tacky in color but upon seeing it I was impressed with the quality. Comfortable and beautiful to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, February 12, 2014
Beautiful and well constructed watch. The face is simple, yet elegant! The band is not solid--they are chain strands--Gorgeous! highly recommend this watch!

Rate and Discover Movies