5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag
Published 5 months ago by localanesthesia

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder Bag
Very nice bag for a great price. I love being able to see all my things in different pockets. I have not lost my keys once since I got it. Lots of compliments.
Published 6 months ago by Kerin M. Older

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag, March 1, 2014
Where do i begin with how happy i am that this met my expectations? It looks EXACTLY like the picture, so thank you for giving an accurate portrayal. I love buying exactly what i see, and sometimes things are off by color and size which often makes online purchases tricky. This bag is the perfect bag for work. Black works for everything- especially when i wake up in a hurry. It also kind of fits everything, like an iPad, cosmetics bag, phone, notebook, pen, snack, sunglasses, keys, passport, random papers I've folded in there. And...it doesn't look chunky. This type of bag is also super because it doesn't "wilt" like the softer materials do.

I have to say, its miraculous to find such an affordable and EXPENSIVE looking bag at the same time. The shoulder strap is perfect for running around on foot while getting on the train, bus, etc or even the office when i'm in a hurry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag...not quite perfect, March 5, 2014
This is a really attractive bag but needed a couple of changes to make it perfect for me. I'm pretty particular about choosing a purse. My husband has strict instructions not to attempt to buy one as a gift. First with the positives, it's attractive, it has a center zipper pocket divided interior, size zipper pocket in liner, and two pouches on the other side...all of which I liked. However, it was slightly small for a shopper bag. My iPad fits but is a little tight. Second, this bag does not have a shoulder strap so the handles could be a bit longer to use as an over-the-shoulder bag. Overall, I'm happy enough with the bag that I'll keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, October 4, 2013
I knew I was going to love this handbag. My coworker has it and I tried it for fit. I am very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder Bag, January 25, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars About size, January 1, 2014
Hi
I reseved the bag but it smaller than i thought ! Plese write the size on the discripcion .

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardware looks cheap, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Coast Is Clear Small Shoulder Bag (Apparel)
I love the faux leather sections of this purse, but the hardware makes it look cheap. Specifically, the chain links on the version that I received did not close together all of the way, and they looked like they had been made poorly (would have like to see a more finished edge).

2.0 out of 5 stars Golden parts look cheap, June 28, 2014
This bag is smaller that I expected, and the golden parts look cheap. They are lighter than the picture. I guess was expecting too much from this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love my hand bag, June 25, 2014
I would buy another hand bag from Anne Klein it is a good size for me love it. good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Purse, June 23, 2014
Very nice and trendy. Not too big nor too small...has a large middle zip pocket for purse items. The leather on this purse is really pretty!!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, June 19, 2014
quality is spectacular, spacious and comfortable has beautiful gold accents, the truth this brand is known for quality, I will continue buying more from this line

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›