5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful
It is beautiful and it looks very elegant. I was afraid it was going to be so pink, but the color it is better than I thought. I really recommend it.
Published 9 months ago by Yeny

3.0 out of 5 stars Not shiny as the images
As I said .. I expected it to be a little pink with shiny golden color ..
But i found it a little dark ..
I don't say that it is not good , i like it and will wear it but my expectation was higher :"/ ..
Published 5 months ago by Hanan

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Wall To Wall Crystal Rose Gold Tone Womens Watch AK-1264RGRG (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, November 27, 2013
This watch is even more beautiful in person! Great purchase!!! I plan to wear it all the time! Complements my outfits well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory, February 26, 2014
Perfect complement to any outfit! I wanted a nice watch that wasn't terribly expensive to wear with some of my gold jewelry. This watch is perfect for casual, office or night out attire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for summer dates!, May 22, 2014
I needed a watch that I could wear in the summer, with lighter colors. I wanted something pseudo casual, but that I could still wear if I decided to dress up a bit more. This watch was perfect. I've purchased Anne Klein watches in the past, and they last forever if you take care of them. Great watch, great color. I wore it all weekend long, and while I admit, I am rough on watches, it didn't scratch or anything. That's a great thing for me. The dial looks really pink in the picture, but it's a little more demure when you see it in person. It's just big enough to be noticed, but not overly big too look chunky or silly. A great piece that I will be wearing all summer long.

4.0 out of 5 stars AK watch, May 18, 2014
Anne Klein Women's AK/1264RGRG Wall-To-Wall Crystal Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet...
It is one of the best deal i never had in amazon, i like it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not shiny as the images, April 14, 2014
As I said .. I expected it to be a little pink with shiny golden color ..
But i found it a little dark ..

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, July 21, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and the quality is great. I had to remove a few links and now it fits perfectly. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 4, 2014