5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love this watch!, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Gold-Tone Swarovski-Accented Watch with Three Additional Straps (Watch)
The picture of the gold-tone snake skin band doesn't do it justice, it is gorgeous. I've found the interchangeable bands to be very easy to swap out with the little sliding release features. This watch is also very lightweight which I love. I have other large faced watches that feel way to heavy on my wrist and this one is so much lighter. It is the perfect way to add a little bling into your day without going over board. Very classy looking and truly goes with anything. It also layers well with other gold bracelets. Also- the face of the watch is a beautiful mother of pearl, and again the photo doesn't do it justice.

I have large wrists and this watch fits nicely, but would also fit a very small wrist - has 7 different size holes- so spans about 2 inches of sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and elegant watch, March 26, 2014
Very pretty and elegant watch. I love the fact that it comes with a variety of bands so that it can be worn with either a casual outfit or a dressier one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 3, 2014
This is very elegant and you can wear it with anything from jeans to dress up. I have received many compliments on it. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch and get compliments all the time, November 30, 2014
I love the watch and get compliments all the time. Very easy to handle, take one watch along and change to the different co,ored weist bands the watch always matches the outfit

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 25, 2014