Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 28, 2014
When I ordered this purse, I didn't know it had a center zipped pocket dividing the purse into 2 sections. I don't like center pockets so I found it was possible to carefully remove it with a scissors. It had to be done VERY carefully and then I had one open space for all of my things. Now I really love the purse. It still has side pockets for a phone, etc. and a zipped pocket on the opposite side plus an outside pocket. It's not too heavy, I like the size and shape and it has a leather-like texture in a pretty bronze/gold tone that matches everything. I'm enjoying it and use it daily. Wish it was made without that center pocket, though, as it was tricky to remove it and one bad cut would have destroyed the remaining lining. Of course if you like center pockets, then you won't have this issue.
33 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2013
I love that my Anne Klein bag was delivered on time and was a true representation of what was displayed and described ( sizing and colour). I used it for work and I think its very simple and elegant, for the corporate look that I was going for.

However, after 1 month of using this bag, the straps on the front broke, I think this was due to crappy stitching. I am very displeased. Now, I did not pack much into the bag and that's what puzzles me, why did it break? All i have is my make up bag (which contains the essesntials - Face Powder, Lipstick and a comb) and my wallet. I bought this bag thinking that i was getting value for my money since it was $79 at the time. I would like to get back my money or return it, but I live in South America and the cost for returning the bag is more than I paid to get it here. Never again!
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2014
This is a nice looking bag and was just size I'd been looking for - you can easily drop in an iPad and/or a newspaper in addition to your purse contents. Unfortunately, the quality is lacking. The lightweight fabric lining the center pocket was creased right next to the pocket zipper upon arrival, which meant it was constantly getting caught in the zipper. I could live with that little irritation, no problem. However, it didn't take more than about three months for one of the straps to snap completely apart. I wasn't carrying much in the bag when it happened - no iPad, no books, no papers. Just standard purse stuff. So now the bag is basically useless. It's too bad - I was expecting more from Anne Klein and was liking the look of this tote.
on February 11, 2014
The bag is roomy but can't hold much because the straps are then and weak. This is the second I've had. I bought the second knowing better than to put too much in it.
on August 29, 2013
I love that my Anne Klein bag was delivered on time and was a true representation of what was displayed and described. I love it for work and I think its very simple and elegant (The corporate look I was going for). My only fault with the bag is there's no zip to the top. I would have preferred a zip to lock in all my items but other than that I LOVE IT!
on June 16, 2014
I love it so Beautiful and nice the size is great not to small and not so big I recommend it to buy
review image
on June 20, 2013
Love it! This is my new summer bag, lighter, lovely color - goes with everything. Perfect size and has back pocket for my phone.
on November 29, 2015
SELLER: Amazon.com LLC

I bought this beautiful handbag this week and the first time i wore it was yesterday (Saturday 28th, November 2015) for the FIRST TIME, and not only am i disappointed, but i am embarrassed! I wore it to go to the mall and within 45min-1hour of usage the strap let go from the point it met the bag! The entire stitching is just hanging there. Imagine the embarrassment having to hug up my handbag and carry it around the mall!! I have several Anne Klein Bags but nothing like this has ever happened. All my handbag had in it was my wallet and make up case (powder, mascara, eyeliner & lipstick) I am beyond upset at the moment. SO then i proceed to check the stitching on the other straps and another one was looking like it was coming out also. This handbag is very pretty but Words just cannot explain how i feel about this situation, this coming from a young woman who loves and buys countless handbags. This will definitely affect my future purchases!
review image review image
on March 3, 2014
This purse is classy, holds mega amounts and doesn't weigh a ton empty and it easily sits on my shoulder.
on June 16, 2015
I LOVE this purse! I'd been looking for a new black purse for quite some time. I'm pretty picky about my purses so it's sometimes difficult to find one I really love. I had shopped Macy's and Nordstrom as well as Kohl's and other small shops and just hadn't found anything that seemed right for me. I had the idea of searching through Amazon and actually found a handful of bags that I liked. I decided to purchase this Anne Klein tote and I am 100% pleased with the look and quality as well as the weight and design. I get compliments on it all the time too! I love the gold Anne Klein signature lions as well.