5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful
such a stunning watch it has the smaller face that I don't usually wear, I wear the bigger faced ones, but I like this one just as much it has plenty of sparkle
Published on May 24, 2012 by DARLA FEDDERLY

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Seems
When you see this watch on Amazon, it looks much different than it does in person. I was very excited to recieve the watch, but when it arrived I saw how flimsy it was. It is so flimsy, that the plastic ring around the bezel broke before it arrived. It wasn't even glued on. in truth, the watch looks cheap. It's not worth the money.
Published on July 24, 2012 by MNorris

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful, May 24, 2012
DARLA FEDDERLY (CALLAHAN, FLORIDA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AK Anne Klein Plastic Bracelet Mother-of-pearl Dial Women's watch #10/9380CMHN (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, January 22, 2013
S. Clark (Scottsdale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
The styling of this watch is very nice, but its face is a bit small for the "boyfriend" look that is so on trend. The horn color was not the creamy pale mocha look provided in the photo ... it was lighter in color and had what seemed to be a slight greenish undertone to it. The band circumference seems to be geared for a smaller wrist and I prefer a looser fitting watch or bracelet, so it was returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Seems, July 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars gostei muito, January 8, 2012
Marcia Barbu (São Paulo , Brazil) - See all my reviews
comprei esse relogio.
e gostei
alias tudo que compro na amazon é pq gosto e vem fielmente a imagem e qualidade do produto eleito.
obrigada