5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
Published 6 months ago by KC

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
The watch is pretty but needs to be worn on someone with a large wrist. I returned it because the face of the watch is much too large for me since I have a very narrow wrist.
Published 6 months ago by Lenora Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Silver-Tone Diamond-Accented Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This watch was absolutely beautiful when I opened it. The rose color on the face of the watch with the diamond really make this watch look very classy. I purchased this watch as a gift for my mom who’s wrists are large. The watch was a little too tight for her so I called Amazon customer service. Amazon provided me with a phone number to Anne Klein Watches and Anne Klein is sending me 3 links for free. I am very happy with this purchase and I wish I would have bought myself one too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, January 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegent, May 21, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. I have received many compliments on it. The face is also very clear and easy to read - even in low light situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, looks nice for formal use., May 20, 2014
I bought this for my wife's mothers day gift. She likes it but does not plan to wear it for daily wear. It was affordable. It's pretty enough for formal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful Watch, May 15, 2014
CSP "csp" (Billerica MA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for our D I L on Mothers' Day and she loves it! Very beautiful...... It arrived just as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PRODUCT!, May 15, 2014
VERY CLASSY! I highly recommend this watch as it is not only a great value but looks very nice. I have gotten compliments already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overall watch, May 15, 2014
Fits my wrist perfectly... Such a lovely color and price was unbelievable♥️Happy Mother's Day to me! Hopefully I find more great deals like this

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice inexpensive gift, January 5, 2014
It is a lightweight watch with a blinking diamond; my friend likes it. $35 is a great discount as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars She Loved It, January 2, 2014
Beautiful watch at a great price. The test was that my girlfriend loves it, so it passed the ultimate test!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it the minute I saw it, March 11, 2014
Love the rose colored face
Fits perfectly -- maybe a bit large for my small wrists but it looks great
Simple and elegant
I got on the deal of the day and was so happy with my purchase
If it goes on sale again try to purchase it

Rate and Discover Movies