Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 17, 2008
At first I thought this watch looked a little plain from the online picture, but still a bit pretty. My wife and I set a limit on our Christmas presents to each other this year, so I went and bought this watch. When she opened it on Christmas morning, she (and I) thought it was very beautiful; simple yet elegant. I was very pleasantly surprised. The photo and description online do not do this watch justice. It is beautiful, has some weight to it, and looks great on my wife's wrist. With a very reasonable price to top it off, this is a great present to give to the lady in your life.
on March 31, 2011
The watch itself is nice. I really liked the streamlined style and the overall look. Unfortunately, the band can only be sized by adding or removing clasps - the links themselves cannot be removed. This makes for large size changes (you wouldn't think so, but it's true). In my case, the band fit either way too large or too tight - there was no in between. I was bummed to have to return it (and to eat the return cost).
33 comments19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2010
This watch is truly beautiful. The gold on it is not as bright as many gold watches, but it blends wonderfully with the silver color. In certain lights you can't discern the different colors, but most of the time you can. This watch moves nicely from day to night- it is not too dressy that you can't wear it with jeans a tee, not so casual you can't wear it for a nice night on the town.
on December 24, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised in the appearance of the watch. I was even more so when I was about to look for tools to remove a link or two (my wrists are small) and discovered that the manufacturer had thought ahead. There was a small link portion that could be taken out without tools. Overall, pleased with the purchase even though I have not had it long enough to say how it wears.
on October 8, 2008
This is my new favorite wear all watch. Perfect for work or the weekend. The finish and feel is what I would expect from a much more expensive watch.
on February 13, 2012
This is a beautiful, functional watch, at an unbelieveable price. Just a tad too big, but fits perfectly after one of the links was removed. Looks much more expensive than it was, very classy. I didn't realize that when I purchased it, the offer (Prime) was free ONE day shipping, and sure enough, I had it on my wrist the next day. thanks, Amazon, it's a true value!
on February 1, 2012
I bought this ladies watch for my wife's birthday. She is picky on her jewelry, but she told me she was very satisfied that I gave her real elegance from Anne Klein for a super deal that included great craftsmanship! Highly recommend this for a gift for a great buy!
on September 6, 2012
The watch is nice. Elegant. I wear it for work almost every day; as it offers a very versatile feature. I was hoping it would be a bit larger though. I am a huge fan of AK watches & this is a nice addition.
on January 11, 2009
Bought first watch while on cruise.
Wife likes it, and looks nice too.
We purchased a second. One for everyday
and the other for backup. Note: we travel
extensively and do not put a lot of money
in jewelry. For us, this is a nice piece
for the $.
on December 8, 2011
It is a beautiful watch for a very good price. The band was too long for my wrist, but it fits perfectly after I removed a link. Very elegant. A steal!

See 1 answered question