Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 10-6419SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 31, 2011
The watch itself is nice. I really liked the streamlined style and the overall look. Unfortunately, the band can only be sized by adding or removing clasps - the links themselves cannot be removed. This makes for large size changes (you wouldn't think so, but it's true). In my case, the band fit either way too large or too tight - there was no in between. I was bummed to have to return it (and to eat the return cost).
on January 17, 2008
At first I thought this watch looked a little plain from the online picture, but still a bit pretty. My wife and I set a limit on our Christmas presents to each other this year, so I went and bought this watch. When she opened it on Christmas morning, she (and I) thought it was very beautiful; simple yet elegant. I was very pleasantly surprised. The photo and description online do not do this watch justice. It is beautiful, has some weight to it, and looks great on my wife's wrist. With a very reasonable price to top it off, this is a great present to give to the lady in your life.
on December 24, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised in the appearance of the watch. I was even more so when I was about to look for tools to remove a link or two (my wrists are small) and discovered that the manufacturer had thought ahead. There was a small link portion that could be taken out without tools. Overall, pleased with the purchase even though I have not had it long enough to say how it wears.
on February 13, 2012
This is a beautiful, functional watch, at an unbelieveable price. Just a tad too big, but fits perfectly after one of the links was removed. Looks much more expensive than it was, very classy. I didn't realize that when I purchased it, the offer (Prime) was free ONE day shipping, and sure enough, I had it on my wrist the next day. thanks, Amazon, it's a true value!
on October 8, 2008
This is my new favorite wear all watch. Perfect for work or the weekend. The finish and feel is what I would expect from a much more expensive watch.
on February 26, 2010
This watch is truly beautiful. The gold on it is not as bright as many gold watches, but it blends wonderfully with the silver color. In certain lights you can't discern the different colors, but most of the time you can. This watch moves nicely from day to night- it is not too dressy that you can't wear it with jeans a tee, not so casual you can't wear it for a nice night on the town.
on September 6, 2012
The watch is nice. Elegant. I wear it for work almost every day; as it offers a very versatile feature. I was hoping it would be a bit larger though. I am a huge fan of AK watches & this is a nice addition.
on February 1, 2012
I bought this ladies watch for my wife's birthday. She is picky on her jewelry, but she told me she was very satisfied that I gave her real elegance from Anne Klein for a super deal that included great craftsmanship! Highly recommend this for a gift for a great buy!
on March 16, 2016
The watch is beautiful but much bolder than I expected. The face measures 1/2" wide by 3/4" long and I did not get this large size from looking at the photo and drawing. And the large face demands a larger band so the whole piece is big. I am not sure if I would have ordered it if the size had been given so I wish this is something manufacturers provided. However, I am keeping it and do find it keeps good time and is attractive. It does fit well after I removed the extra link which was very easy to do. I wear sweaters and turtlenecks in the winter so it sits at my wrist but I don't know if it will work its way up my arm when I begin wearing lighter clothes. My wrist is small but the watch does fit comfortably now.
on May 1, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. I had actually broke one just like it and was pleased to find the exact one on Amazon. It's not too small and not too big. Just right for my slender wrist. It's got a low profile too, so it doesn't snag on things. I love having a two-tone watch to go with both my silver and gold jewlery. I do want to say that the old one lasted me for years and only broke after a nasty fall. Hopefully I won't do the same to this one!