5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Elegant
Published on November 20, 2010 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but isn't as readable as it states
I have to angle it to see the time as the coating darkens the face a bit. Can't see the date in its little window without a magnifying glass! So not as readable as they promote. But it is a pretty watch, reasonably priced--so I kept it.
Published on December 20, 2012 by Kathleen

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Elegant, November 20, 2010
Kindle Customer (TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-6777SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch with an Easy to Read Dial (Watch)
I have worn this watch every day for almost a year now. I still love it. I have not had any trouble with the clasp, and I think it is perfectly easy to read if you have adequate light. I picked this watch because it goes great with either gold or silver jewelry and it is dressy enough to wear with my business attire but not too dressy to wear with jeans and t-shirts. I wanted something that wasn't "cheap" but wasn't too expensive either. This watch has met all my expectations and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 15, 2012
We got this watch for mom and she loves it. She cannot stop saying how pretty and expensive it looks. The picture doesn't do it justice because it is more beautiful when it arrives. It is very elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great versatile watch for hard to fit wrists, June 12, 2014
Perfect. I travel for work. I like the two tone so I can wear any jewelry I choose each day, gold tone or silver tone. What I really loved about this watch is the fact that they made it incredibly easy to remove two links. Both are the same as the closing clasp. Actually, it has three, you can remove up to two. I removed one thinking that was all I could remove, about a week later I realized I could remove one more. I have very tiny wrists so for me this was AWESOME! It now fits perfectly.
I also did not realize it came with a calendar feature when I ordered it. This wasn't an option I looked for when picking out the watch so just one more reason to love the watch. I really recommend this watch for anyone with average or small wrists. It's hard to find a watch that fits when you have small wrists. The two removable links makes it great for the average wrist also. So far. it seems very durable. I leave the clear skin protector on the face of the watch until it literally falls off because traveling tends to be hard on a watch crystal. Therefore I can't comment on the scratch resistance of the face because the clear skin protector is still on my watch face. I saw a few reviews where some of you who have larger wrists thought it was bit too tight. I'm willing to mail you my extra links taken off for a very small wrist. No charge. I'll bet you'll love the watch if it fits correctly! There must be away we could find each other privately.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this watch., July 20, 2010
Anne Klein watches are inexpensive but nice. They are great for everyday wear. My wife has worn them for years and won't wear anything else. Great as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch was purchased to replace the one just like it that my wife had worn for approximately four ..., July 24, 2014
This watch was purchased to replace the one just like it that my wife had worn for approximately four years. The old watch was worn daily over that time period and neither the band nor the watch case had shown any noticeable deterioration/scratching. It was still as shiney and classy as the day it was purchased! She was happy that I found the identical watch to replace her first one as it has been her favorite watch. The two-tone color of the metal, the durable finish, the easy-to-read face and the classic look make this watch a winner in every respect! You will be pleased with the quality and appearance of this watch for a long time to come!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy to read, January 3, 2013
I was very disappointed at first glance. The watch is beautiful but it fails in the "Easy to Read Dial" catagory. There is so little contrast between the face color and the hands that it is hard to read. I wanted something I could see without my glasses and this isn't it. It is a very pretty watch so if you aren't looking for the easy to read feature, it would be a very nice choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but isn't as readable as it states, December 20, 2012
Kathleen (Pleasant Hill, CA, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for a small wrist!, June 18, 2012
Having a small wrist, but wanting a watch I can see w/o my glasses makes watch shopping a challenge. This watch is perfect. It had 4 removable links, so I didn't even have to visit a jeweler to make it fit and the face is small enough to not overwhelm my wrist, but big enough that I can see the numbers clearly. And a date stamp was an added bonus! The two-tone was another appealing feature. I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 12, 2013
exactly as presented and much less expensive than the store, geat watch, fast turnaround, excellent customer service I would recomend them

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, October 5, 2014
I love this watch, easy to read stylish & just what I wanted in a watch...however it is very hard to put on. During one of my attempts the watch dropped off on the carpet & the crystal shattered. The problem I can't find out how much it would cost to have a new one installed or where to have it done . My watch is only about 3 months old.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
NELDA