Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 20, 2010
I have worn this watch every day for almost a year now. I still love it. I have not had any trouble with the clasp, and I think it is perfectly easy to read if you have adequate light. I picked this watch because it goes great with either gold or silver jewelry and it is dressy enough to wear with my business attire but not too dressy to wear with jeans and t-shirts. I wanted something that wasn't "cheap" but wasn't too expensive either. This watch has met all my expectations and I highly recommend it.
on June 12, 2014
Perfect. I travel for work. I like the two tone so I can wear any jewelry I choose each day, gold tone or silver tone. What I really loved about this watch is the fact that they made it incredibly easy to remove two links. Both are the same as the closing clasp. Actually, it has three, you can remove up to two. I removed one thinking that was all I could remove, about a week later I realized I could remove one more. I have very tiny wrists so for me this was AWESOME! It now fits perfectly.
I also did not realize it came with a calendar feature when I ordered it. This wasn't an option I looked for when picking out the watch so just one more reason to love the watch. I really recommend this watch for anyone with average or small wrists. It's hard to find a watch that fits when you have small wrists. The two removable links makes it great for the average wrist also. So far. it seems very durable. I leave the clear skin protector on the face of the watch until it literally falls off because traveling tends to be hard on a watch crystal. Therefore I can't comment on the scratch resistance of the face because the clear skin protector is still on my watch face. I saw a few reviews where some of you who have larger wrists thought it was bit too tight. I'm willing to mail you my extra links taken off for a very small wrist. No charge. I'll bet you'll love the watch if it fits correctly! There must be away we could find each other privately.
on January 3, 2013
I was very disappointed at first glance. The watch is beautiful but it fails in the "Easy to Read Dial" catagory. There is so little contrast between the face color and the hands that it is hard to read. I wanted something I could see without my glasses and this isn't it. It is a very pretty watch so if you aren't looking for the easy to read feature, it would be a very nice choice.
on December 20, 2012
I have to angle it to see the time as the coating darkens the face a bit. Can't see the date in its little window without a magnifying glass! So not as readable as they promote. But it is a pretty watch, reasonably priced--so I kept it.
on November 15, 2012
We got this watch for mom and she loves it. She cannot stop saying how pretty and expensive it looks. The picture doesn't do it justice because it is more beautiful when it arrives. It is very elegant.
on March 19, 2015
THe watch is lovely. I gave it three stars because the pin removal to size the band is almost impossible. We struggled for an hour and finally managed to remove two links. It took a hammer and a pin to succeed. The watch is pretty and will go with my gold and white gold rings.
on February 18, 2016
Looks nice but that is it. Clasp started coming loose after just a couple of weeks of being worn. Unable to be worn now it is so loose. Both the watch and the Amazon return policy have disappointed me.
on June 18, 2012
Having a small wrist, but wanting a watch I can see w/o my glasses makes watch shopping a challenge. This watch is perfect. It had 4 removable links, so I didn't even have to visit a jeweler to make it fit and the face is small enough to not overwhelm my wrist, but big enough that I can see the numbers clearly. And a date stamp was an added bonus! The two-tone was another appealing feature. I love it!!
on January 21, 2015
It is a nice looking watch but it is not so easy to read if you have poor eyesight due to age. In dim lighting, it is impossible to see the time. The gold numbers and hands are too light against the light face of the watch. It would be easier to read if the numbers and hands were black or darker to provide contrast in dim light situations. In daylight or bright light there is no problem reading it. The date is small but it does not matter to me since I don't look at my watch for the date anymore. There is a removable watchband extender and two removable links on the wristband. You will need tools or a jeweler to remove the links. Youtube has do it yourself videos. If you have a very small wrist, 5", you will need to remove an additional link besides the two removable ones for the watch to fit properly.
on September 29, 2015
This is a good-looking watch. I especially liked the date feature and the 2-tone finish. Unfortunately, my wrists are small and just removing the extra fastener unit was not enough to make the band fit. I should have been able to remove links (there are screws to remove them), but I couldn't get the screws to turn. I am buying the Ann Klein watch that has 2 removable fastener units.

See 1 answered question