5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!I love
Published on March 18, 2012 by Barbara and Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - but hard to see the time.
Published 6 months ago by Carol Coleman

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!I love, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I love Anne Klein watches. I bought this one on impulse as I was browsing through Gold Box deals. I love the rectangular face of the watch and I like having a watch that is silver and gold because it goes with all my jewelry. It is a classy watch and looks like it is more expensive than it really was. I also am tickled that it has the double clasp so you can make it into a bracelet watch or have it tight on your wrist, as you wish. This is one purchase I am delighted I made, a gift to myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch, October 17, 2009
SJP (Eastern Panhandle, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I bought this as a gift for my Mother, to replace a watch she lost. She wanted one that was both gold and silver - and this one has a good balance between the two metals, with a gold face, so that the gold predominates, as it did with the watch she lost. (The other relatively inexpensive two-metal watches I found were more silver than gold.) My mother was very pleased with it, and so was I. It was large for her wrist, but most watches are - just required removing a link.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, May 30, 2009
Anne Klein watch.
Am extremely happy with it. I was looking for a dressier watch than my every day one and this looks well with gold and silver jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 17, 2010
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
The product looked even better in real. The balance of gold and silver was exactly what I was looking for and the small face suited me very well!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch!, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I am a very small framed woman with very small wrists. This watch fits perfectly (with the extra link removed) and looks very elegant! I am a big fan of two toned jewery, so this watch is the perfect match. The price is great for what you get!

4.0 out of 5 stars My new Anne Klein women's watch is beautiful, August 3, 2012
Ann (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
My new Anne Klein Women's watch is beautiful. The only complaint is that my 74 year old eyes can't see the numbers nor the hands...but it is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I have worn Anne Klein watches for years because of their reliability and classy look - both necessary in the business world - and inexpensive price. Buying through Amazon using my Prime account, was quick and easy and saved me about 40%. This watch is the same high quality that I have experienced when buying through a local department store.
The watch is as advertised. Two tone, feminine looking and classic. The bracelet size is adjustable by removing links if you want it tighter. I would recommend any of the Anne Klein watches for quality. I treat myself to a new one every 3 years when the battery gives out. I've never had a bad one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic., January 11, 2009
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
We had no idea what to give my friend's mom for christmas and this was absolutely the best choice, looks great and the perfect price, less than any other store we looked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Dainty, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
My mom wanted a small, dainty watch for Christmas. She is very satisfied with this watch, and wears it loose like a bracelet, although links can be taken out to make it smaller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - but hard to see the time., July 11, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
This watch is very pretty but I had 2 problems with it so sent it back. The face is hard to read - the numerals and hands need to be darker, for me anyway. The other problem I had was size. As is, it was too loose and would continually spin around my wrist and I want the face to remain on top. After removing one of the extendable links, it was too tight. I might have been able to remedy this by removing one of the side links instead but that's a hassle for me and I didn't want to pay someone to do it. I was disappointed because I love the style and two-tone effect. If a person has better vision and a differently sized wrist, it's perfect. If it's at all helpful for others to know, my wrist measures 6-1/4".