Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 18, 2012
I love Anne Klein watches. I bought this one on impulse as I was browsing through Gold Box deals. I love the rectangular face of the watch and I like having a watch that is silver and gold because it goes with all my jewelry. It is a classy watch and looks like it is more expensive than it really was. I also am tickled that it has the double clasp so you can make it into a bracelet watch or have it tight on your wrist, as you wish. This is one purchase I am delighted I made, a gift to myself!
on October 17, 2009
I bought this as a gift for my Mother, to replace a watch she lost. She wanted one that was both gold and silver - and this one has a good balance between the two metals, with a gold face, so that the gold predominates, as it did with the watch she lost. (The other relatively inexpensive two-metal watches I found were more silver than gold.) My mother was very pleased with it, and so was I. It was large for her wrist, but most watches are - just required removing a link.
on February 26, 2012
I am a very small framed woman with very small wrists. This watch fits perfectly (with the extra link removed) and looks very elegant! I am a big fan of two toned jewery, so this watch is the perfect match. The price is great for what you get!
on May 30, 2009
Anne Klein watch.
Am extremely happy with it. I was looking for a dressier watch than my every day one and this looks well with gold and silver jewelry.
on December 17, 2010
The product looked even better in real. The balance of gold and silver was exactly what I was looking for and the small face suited me very well!
on July 23, 2015
Very beautiful watch for my small wrist! The two-tone color can go along any jewelries and it is so elegant looking. The watch is also very light weight, you'll forget wearing one.
review image review image review image
on September 23, 2015
its an Ok watch, especially if you are more into silver than gold, the gold in the watch is very pale, and its only on the upper portions of the watch, the lower side of the watch is all silver and only the upper side has portions of silver and very pale gold. I had to go and get another completely gold watch from Macy's Style&Co (they were on sale from like $80 to $38) otherwise, my girlfriend will update me on its functionality and i will be sure to update
review image
on March 28, 2012
I have worn Anne Klein watches for years because of their reliability and classy look - both necessary in the business world - and inexpensive price. Buying through Amazon using my Prime account, was quick and easy and saved me about 40%. This watch is the same high quality that I have experienced when buying through a local department store.
The watch is as advertised. Two tone, feminine looking and classic. The bracelet size is adjustable by removing links if you want it tighter. I would recommend any of the Anne Klein watches for quality. I treat myself to a new one every 3 years when the battery gives out. I've never had a bad one.
on March 24, 2016
I love this watch. It is stylish & the combo of gold and silver allows me to wear it regardless of my choice in jewelry.
***The watch's best feature: you can remove links ON YOUR OWN if the band is too large. I had to remove 1 link and it literally took me seconds.
on July 11, 2014
This watch is very pretty but I had 2 problems with it so sent it back. The face is hard to read - the numerals and hands need to be darker, for me anyway. The other problem I had was size. As is, it was too loose and would continually spin around my wrist and I want the face to remain on top. After removing one of the extendable links, it was too tight. I might have been able to remedy this by removing one of the side links instead but that's a hassle for me and I didn't want to pay someone to do it. I was disappointed because I love the style and two-tone effect. If a person has better vision and a differently sized wrist, it's perfect. If it's at all helpful for others to know, my wrist measures 6-1/4".