5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch

Published 5 months ago by Theresa

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch, October 17, 2009
SJP (Eastern Panhandle, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I bought this as a gift for my Mother, to replace a watch she lost. She wanted one that was both gold and silver - and this one has a good balance between the two metals, with a gold face, so that the gold predominates, as it did with the watch she lost. (The other relatively inexpensive two-metal watches I found were more silver than gold.) My mother was very pleased with it, and so was I. It was large for her wrist, but most watches are - just required removing a link.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!I love, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I love Anne Klein watches. I bought this one on impulse as I was browsing through Gold Box deals. I love the rectangular face of the watch and I like having a watch that is silver and gold because it goes with all my jewelry. It is a classy watch and looks like it is more expensive than it really was. I also am tickled that it has the double clasp so you can make it into a bracelet watch or have it tight on your wrist, as you wish. This is one purchase I am delighted I made, a gift to myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, May 30, 2009
Anne Klein watch.
Am extremely happy with it. I was looking for a dressier watch than my every day one and this looks well with gold and silver jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 17, 2010
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
The product looked even better in real. The balance of gold and silver was exactly what I was looking for and the small face suited me very well!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch!, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I am a very small framed woman with very small wrists. This watch fits perfectly (with the extra link removed) and looks very elegant! I am a big fan of two toned jewery, so this watch is the perfect match. The price is great for what you get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic., January 11, 2009
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
We had no idea what to give my friend's mom for christmas and this was absolutely the best choice, looks great and the perfect price, less than any other store we looked.

4.0 out of 5 stars My new Anne Klein women's watch is beautiful, August 3, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
My new Anne Klein Women's watch is beautiful. The only complaint is that my 74 year old eyes can't see the numbers nor the hands...but it is beautiful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but Hard to Read, March 26, 2014
Theresa (Yosemite, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I love the styling, and while I often need to run to the jewelers to ask them to remove links from watches, this one was small enough that it adjusted down to my wrist size simply by removing one of the extra links (there are two). If I'm going to be particular, the size of the links is relatively large, so I find myself between slightly too loose so it jangles (one link removed) and rolls around my wrist and so tight that it pinches (two links removed).

I may have been spoiled by easy-to-read sports watches, but I found this watch difficult to read in a glance. I'm not sure if it was simply that the face is too small or if the contrast is low, but I often find myself needing a second glance to actually find out what time it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I have worn Anne Klein watches for years because of their reliability and classy look - both necessary in the business world - and inexpensive price. Buying through Amazon using my Prime account, was quick and easy and saved me about 40%. This watch is the same high quality that I have experienced when buying through a local department store.
The watch is as advertised. Two tone, feminine looking and classic. The bracelet size is adjustable by removing links if you want it tighter. I would recommend any of the Anne Klein watches for quality. I treat myself to a new one every 3 years when the battery gives out. I've never had a bad one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Dainty, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
My mom wanted a small, dainty watch for Christmas. She is very satisfied with this watch, and wears it loose like a bracelet, although links can be taken out to make it smaller.

Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch