4.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid watch for daily wear

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy - cheap finish
Published on March 9, 2011 by actqoe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy - cheap finish, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 106419SVSV Silver-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I received this watch as a gift. After part-time wear for just a few months, I noticed that almost all of the shiney silver tone has worn away to a matt finish. Now there are patches of shiney and matt finishes all over so it looks very cheap. The warranty seems pretty vague about covering the band portion of the watch, PLUS you have to pay to ship the watch to and from the repair center and then no guarantees that they can correct the problem. I've purchased a few Seikos in the past, which I know are more expensive, however... I've NEVER had a problem with a Seiko's finish wearing off. Ever. I'd rather pay $250 for a Seiko that lasts for 15+ years than $75 on a watch that only lasts a few months.

If I ever receive an AK watch again, I'll be sure to return it asap!

3.0 out of 5 stars moisture damaged it, October 18, 2009
I bought this for my wife and it hasn't broke, but the band has spotted/rusted after she wore it when washing dishes just a few times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid watch for daily wear, May 18, 2011
I noticed quite a few complaints in the review section on this watch particularly regarding the quality. I have had this one for several months to replace an Anne Klein cable band watch I received years ago and loved. I can say I have no complaints. The watch is well worth the price. I wear it daily for school and other activities. I'm a medical student, so you can imagine the amount of times I wash my hands in between patients, etc. I waited to see if this watch would survive me (I'm kind of rough on my things), so I was impressed it did especially after seeing other reviews. I have not experienced any of the problems other reviewers have. This watch is a good, pretty every-day-wear watch that you can wear at home, work, or on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, very stylish, June 17, 2014
I love the look of this watch, it's great for wearing to work or even a more dressy outfit. The watch did come too big but it was very easy to remove one of the links to make it the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, May 14, 2014
I had this same watch for two years and really enjoyed it, but cracked the crystal. Bought this as a replacement. Fast ship and half the price of the one I'd bought at a department store. Dressy enough and sporty enough for most anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Anne Klein!, March 20, 2014
third Anne Klein watch that I own and I love the quality. This one is a bit lighter weight than I usually like but looks gorgeous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this watch, February 18, 2014
This watch is nice and sleek, goes with almost any outfit. Great purchase at a great price. I would recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, February 12, 2014
I was worried because it was a gift. But the recipient just loved it. Glad I thought to look on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars style, elegant, classics, February 9, 2014
I love it, very elegant and classics it may look plain but it have a very good look and style to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classy watch that fits all occasions, November 20, 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift. It was well received and worn most days since. This is a classy watch for a woman; sized right for her arm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›