Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 106419SVSV Silver-Tone Dress Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 9, 2011
I received this watch as a gift. After part-time wear for just a few months, I noticed that almost all of the shiney silver tone has worn away to a matt finish. Now there are patches of shiney and matt finishes all over so it looks very cheap. The warranty seems pretty vague about covering the band portion of the watch, PLUS you have to pay to ship the watch to and from the repair center and then no guarantees that they can correct the problem. I've purchased a few Seikos in the past, which I know are more expensive, however... I've NEVER had a problem with a Seiko's finish wearing off. Ever. I'd rather pay $250 for a Seiko that lasts for 15+ years than $75 on a watch that only lasts a few months.

If I ever receive an AK watch again, I'll be sure to return it asap!
on May 18, 2011
I noticed quite a few complaints in the review section on this watch particularly regarding the quality. I have had this one for several months to replace an Anne Klein cable band watch I received years ago and loved. I can say I have no complaints. The watch is well worth the price. I wear it daily for school and other activities. I'm a medical student, so you can imagine the amount of times I wash my hands in between patients, etc. I waited to see if this watch would survive me (I'm kind of rough on my things), so I was impressed it did especially after seeing other reviews. I have not experienced any of the problems other reviewers have. This watch is a good, pretty every-day-wear watch that you can wear at home, work, or on the go.
on May 14, 2014
I had this same watch for two years and really enjoyed it, but cracked the crystal. Bought this as a replacement. Fast ship and half the price of the one I'd bought at a department store. Dressy enough and sporty enough for most anything.
on May 17, 2015
This a really nice watch but I received it with a dead battery. Rather than take the trouble to go to a jeweler and pay to have the battery replaced, I'm just going to return it and get a new battery for my old watch. I'm very disappointed because I've had many Anne Klein bracelet watches in the past and I really like them. I can only imagine it is whatever company is shipping the watch got this from old stock and that is why the battery is dead.
on March 9, 2015
Bought this for my wife's birthday...she loves it! It is a bit on the slim/small side but I'm not the one wearing it. If she likes it...I like it! Overall its a really nice watch (it's not waterproof...which I knew prior to purchasing but would have made for an even better watch), fast delivery & decent price!
on July 30, 2015
Arrived with dead battery. Replaced it rather than hassle with a return. Update: I had to replace the battery multiple times and it has since stopped working regardless buying a THIRD new battery in less than 4 months. Junk.
on March 21, 2016
received this watch for Christmas. The battery didn't work and I returned it. I purchased a second one because I assumed it was just the battery. Unfortunately, my second watch has also stopped working after only 6 weeks. The battery is dead. Apparently, this is outside of the return window. DON'T BUY THIS WATCH. Stinks.
on August 6, 2014
Its a really amazing watch, well for women of course. It's because I bought this for my mother for her birthday. She absolutely loved it and I did too. The watch has a fine finish with a clear screen and their is a extra little loop for those bigger or smaller wrist. I'm satisfy as my mother is. Great present for your wife/mom/daughter/girlfriend.
on October 18, 2009
I bought this for my wife and it hasn't broke, but the band has spotted/rusted after she wore it when washing dishes just a few times.
on October 5, 2012
I love the look of this watch but just after a few months the finish goes away right down to the copper underfinish. Also not a good seal and if I get my hands wet which is freaquently since I work in the medical field it gets water in it and then I have to put it in a bowl of rice for 12 hours. Plus I dropped it on my carpet the other day and the glass got a crack in it. It is so cute but not durable at all. I will fork out a little more money upon my next purchase to ensure a better product.

See 1 answered question