5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!!
What a beautiful watch. I love everything about it. Nice elegant face! Something like this with different face colours would really get some interest. Recommend this little item to all. Very happy customer! South Australia thanks Amazon.com and its supplier!
Published on July 6, 2012 by Michelle from Australia

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch stops working
Published 14 months ago by Nikisha Gopee

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch stops working, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 106739SVSV Silver-Tone Bangle Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch and I loved it. Exactly one month after purchase it stopped working. No problem, I took it to get the battery changed, I was told I have to service the watch. I found strange since the watch was just one month old. So I serviced the watch and the watch worked for one hour and then stopped. This is my second AK watch from amazon that has stopped working and it wasn't due to the battery. I will not be purchasing any AK watches from amazon. I bought an AK watch in in December 2011 in Macys and it still works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!!, July 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 11, 2011
This watch is perfect for a small build. I have very tiny wrists and most watch faces are too big and look ridiculous on me. Not only does this watch fit my size perfectly, but it is simple and classy. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it, especially if you are a smaller person.

1.0 out of 5 stars Everything that glitters is not gold, March 4, 2013
I was so excited to receive this watch for my birthday. The first time I wore it it kept loosing time before I realized that the second hand was sticking and in some instances not moving at all.

I mean are there any quality checks on these products?

How disapointing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, September 9, 2012
B.D.L. (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch a couple of years ago and it's great and still works very well. Had to change the battery earlier than expected but got one with a 5 year warranty and has worked great since. Got a couple of small scratches over the years, but overall in great shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, October 21, 2012
I have always liked Anne Klein watches. This watch is elegant and high quality. It looks more like a bracelet than a watch (which is the look I prefer) so you can wear it with casual or dressy styles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrist band too small..., November 14, 2012
I have large wrists and this one was WAY too small for me !!!! It seemed like it might fit a child. I don't see how it actually fits this many people. I DO have larger wrists but not THAT big ! Seems to be sized for a VERY small person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, December 8, 2012
The item was delivered on time as promised. The watch was a hit. Was beautiful and had no flaws. Would highly recommend as both a casual and dress watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, November 3, 2010
Wife loves it. Perfect for a petite woman. Looks well made and is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the watch, August 15, 2012
Mary Krieg (Des Moines, IA, US) - See all my reviews
I had one of these watches and I lost it, I found an identical one on Amazon and was delighted to be able to replace it exactly. Love it!

Anne Klein Women's 106739SVSV Silver-Tone Bangle Watch