Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2012
This is by far my favorite watch ever that I have owned. The picture on Amazon dont do this watch justice. I get so many compliments on this watch. I've included it in my wish list, because I want to own another one for back up. Expensive look for an affordable price. I actually had someone ask me if it was a Rolex!! No kidding. They saw it from a distance and thought it was an expensive watch. Good Anne Klein!
on January 15, 2014
I always like everything from AK. Watch looks very good on my hand and it is easy to see time.
Everybody compliments me on the new buy. My other 2 pairs of watches cost over $2000 and $3000.
So everybody think that I got myself another 'expensive' thing. Hope it says it all.
on April 17, 2013
I'm giving this watch a 4 star rating due to the description. It said that there is a date window on the face of the watch, however, it does not show on the picture, and it was not on the watch I received. It was one of the features I was looking for. I decided to keep the watch anyway, and am happy with the way it looks and keeps time.
on June 1, 2013
IT IS A BEAUTIFUL WATCH BUT SMALLER THAT I WAS EXPECTED. IF YOU ARE NOT A BIG WATCH FAN THIS IS THE RIGHT WATCH FOR YOU. GOOD FOR A DAILY USE. I RECCOMEND IT
on March 4, 2014
Love the details on this watch! The bezel is polished silver-tone, gold-tone links are also polished, and the silver-tone links are brushed....looks so expensive! Somewhat loose in fit even after removing the clasp. I purchase a lot of AK watches and this is one of the best so far!!
on August 5, 2015
This watch came to my door just a few days after ordering it. A few links in the band needed to be removed to give it a snug fit. After an hour of trying to remove a metal pin (first one came out with less effort) and thinking I'd have to take it to a jeweler (for a watch under $60!), it finally came through. The clasp is not simple to use (I returned a more expensive Anne Klein watch before getting this one and the clasp was easier to fasten and release) but for the price, I can deal with it. It looks great, is proportionate to my small wrist, and the face is large enough to see the time easily (even without glasses).
on June 6, 2013
I was a little skeptical about the watch initially, but after reading the rave reviews about quality and look/feel of the item, I decided to give it a try and ordered it. I'm glad I did. It arrived and upon opening the box, I was relieved that the feedback I'd read didn't disappoint. This is a beautiful item and I look forward to wearing it for years to come. Thanks, Amazon!
on July 16, 2016
The watch looks nice but the face of the watch is really shiny and there is not enough contrast between the colour of the hands and the face. Both of these things make it hard to see the time. I find myself trying to angle the watch different ways to be able to see what time it is, especially if I am outside. Also, the watch doesn't feel smooth on my wrist like my other watch did.
on January 18, 2015
This is exactly as I expected; large dial, yet not overly large. Dial face is beautiful, and it looks very nice on my small boned wrist. Arrived timely, without any problems. Hope to wear this one as long as I did my last watch.
on January 3, 2013
The watch is definitely better than the picture and nicer than the price might suggest it feels and looks like a $100 watch.