Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 24, 2013
Really pretty. Big but not too big. I bought it to go with a dress that has bold gold hardware. It looks great with a lot of my outfits. So pretty together. It is sturdy and fits well. Very easy to read for my over 30 eyes.
on July 3, 2014
I have been wearing it daily for 6 months and some of the finish is staring to rub off. Specifically where I rest my hands on the desk while typing. Other than that it is holding up well. I have even gotten it wet a few times and it withstood the water reisistance very well i would say. It you are not looking to spend 300 bucks this watch isn't bad. I would strongly consider buying it again. But if you are wanting one that will last several years i would consider a different model.
on January 14, 2013
I really love this watch. I was looking for a watch that is simple and gold. This one is perfect it is big enough to wear as a bracelet watch which I love but if you prefer a fitted watch the links can be removed. It looks more expensive than the price tag. I love it and will wear it a lot for casual and dress!
on February 14, 2013
The watch looks really nice and is comfortable to wear even on a small wrist. The only thing is that the band is a bit flimsy, however, this is only noticeable by the wearer and not by onlookers. Also, to this price tag it is not a major concern and you get used to it after a little wear.
on September 7, 2014
I liked this watch. For the price, it shows beautifully. But as other reviewers have stated, over time, the material is beginning to rub off and in some cases, look like its about to peel off. In turn, this has led to my breaking out in hives because the material underneath seems to be made out of some nickel alloy - a metal that often causes allergic reactions.

Sigh. Time to get a new watch.
on June 15, 2015
Great watch! Received so many compliments wearing the watch. I love the fit of the watch as well, the face of the watch is not too small (like dainty) or too big. It fits well and has a feminine touch but still with the boyfriend watch kind of feel! Love it! Bummed that I dropped the watch on tile and the face glass cracked, it's not that big of a crack though, it is still wearable so no biggie.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
Women are wearing watches that look like men's watches.
I like the look but was scared the dial of the watch
would b to big. It was not. It was exactly what I wanted
after the wrist band was sized. The watch had instructions for
sizing the band but it was to hard to do. Main problem
was, i needed the right tools. So I paid $8.00 and it was sized.
I love my watch. Very good, buy for me.
on August 6, 2013
This watch is exactly what I was looking for. It's a nice, solid everyday watch...and I do literally wear it almost every day. The gold is a lovely, mild gold color (not overly orangey) and the face is a pale, satiny gold. You can easily dress it up or dress it down. I've worn it with my jean and boots; I've also worn it with a black cocktail dress and heels. I highly recommend it.
on January 23, 2013
If you are looking for simplicity and classic elegance this is the watch for you! It is very light, you cant feel it on your hand. The color is the same as the picture.
on May 8, 2013
The watch was delivered on schedule. It looks great in person. I'm very pleased. I'm planning to purchase the silver version of the watch. I totally recommend this watch.