Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 1, 2013
This is the definitely the best bang for your buck. It's beautiful, looks just like the picture, and it fits my small wrist (even if it's on the lats little hole). The pink blush is subtle but you can tell it's pink. I don't usually go for gold jewelry, but the blush on the face of the watch make this the perfect addition to any outfit. Recommend!
on July 11, 2013
This watch has stopped 3 times in 3 mos. The first two times, I thought I had accidentally pulled out the knob and made it stop. The third time, I took it to a jewelery store to have the battery replaced. The jeweler told me there was nothing wrong with the battery, but that the quartz movement was "stuck" and he had gotten it going again, but not to count on it for accurate time. What good is an inaccurate watch? Amazon.com will only return watches in the first 30 days and it took me almost 90 to realize this watch doesn't keep accurate time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2012
This watch is beautiful and classy. It looks great with almost everything and adds a touch of charm. The price was a real steal compared to other stores. I'm glad I found it.
on May 26, 2013
They sent me the wrong watch, what was very desapointted because I was waiting for it to wear in a special ocasion. But besides that, the right watch is exactly as it described here. Very pretty and good product.
on April 3, 2013
This is a lovely piece of casual jewelry. I am particularly fond of watches, and this one is a very nice piece to add to my collection. It even came set to the correct time!
on December 14, 2012
Very disappointed that it wasn't the color shown. The numbers match and all is fine except the cute pink back isn't pink.
on April 21, 2013
I bought this as a gift to my mom. She loves it so much. It's a good casual watch with genuine leather. The display is big but not flashy which is really good.
on January 8, 2013
It's exactly like the pictures!. The leather band is supple enough to begin with, and I know it will get more flexible over time. The rose tone is lovely.
on September 8, 2013
I have had many Ann Klein watches & am very familiar with their quality. I love this watch & will probably order others.You won't be disappointed.
on September 14, 2013
The watch is kind of small for my wrist but the quality is not so bad. I really liked the colors and how the rose gold matches the black.