5.0 out of 5 stars Four watches in one, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK-1165INST White Leather Quartz Watch with White Dial (Watch)
This watch is gorgeous and it is worth the price. You basically getting 4 watches in set. I love love this watch and can't say enough about it. The box set comes with 4 different color leather strips. The colors are white, pink, black and orange, which means you can switch up your looks on different days and people will think you have so many watches. The face of the watch is round in silver tone, genuine mother of pearl dial and swarovski crystal on each hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my goodness!, January 23, 2014
This watch is awesome! I RARELY write reviews but I had to let everyone know if you are on the fence,jump off and buy this watch! Very classy. The bands are of great quality and the face glows with beauty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 27, 2013
Anne Klein has always been one of my favourite brands and I absolutely loved the box set.
Equivalent to getting 4 pretty watches at only $95. Such a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will not disappoint, December 18, 2013
I have a small collection of Anne Klein watches and love them all. I have a smaller wrist and these are a perfect weight and size. I love the fact that it has three extra quality leather straps that are so easy to change with the small button on the back of the strap (ingenious!). Style is easy to read, classic and timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch set, December 9, 2013
jill shober (Ephrata, PA, US) - See all my reviews
So pretty and just what I wanted! Colors are super and the watch dial is a nice size. So happy I chose this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, May 14, 2013
This is not the first Anne Klein purchase I have made, and I will likely be making more. It is a stylish watch, not too big, and not too little, and if it is like the others I have had, it will last for a long time. For this price you can't beat it, especially considering I got three more bands in different colors as part of the deal. Don't hesitate to purchase from the seller who seems to know how to be classy and simple at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, nice quality, May 19, 2014
M Nichols (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I hope my daughter like it, I sure do. Interchangeable straps give you 4 watched in 1 box. The stitching on the leather is excellent and colors pop. The Roman numerals are easy to see, even without my reading glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 16, 2014
I love this watch - you can switch the bands out which make it seem like there are 4 watches in one. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile & sleek!, May 11, 2014
Love this watch! I really like the simple design of the watch face & having the ability to swap out the bands!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Silver Tone watch, May 11, 2014
What a great watch. The face is large and clear, easy to read, while still being very stylish. The straps are a very good grade leather, soft but not at all flimsy. I haven't worn a watch for years and was not sure if I was going to be able to tolerate it, but very comfortable. My granddaughter will probably have me change the strap to the pink one, which can be done easily. I needed a watch I could wear while outside working in the yard and not worry about it, this fits the bill. The price was amazing, Amazon did it again.

Rate and Discover Movies