5.0 out of 5 stars These have become my favorite jeans
Published 4 months ago by Vestirse

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny? NOT REALLY.
Its stretchy and too big for its size. And I thought it was skinny.....
Published 1 month ago by Glenda Bernardo Ngo

5.0 out of 5 stars These have become my favorite jeans, September 27, 2014
I am petite at 5' 2.5", slim with a normal length torso, but short legs, so I need a shorter inseam of about 28" in skinnies. Well, I found them. The denim is a thinner denim, which is a plus for me since I also spend time in Florida, but does not feel flimsy. It is very soft and stretchy and the medium wash is a dark medium that goes with everything. I have a 25 inch waist, 35 inch hips with a derriere and a size 0 fits perfectly, no gaps. I have been wearing them cuffed this summer so that they are ankle length as in the picture, but these are one of the few pairs of jeans I have not had to tailor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, June 25, 2014
Love these jeans. Fit perfectly and have had many compliments. They are ankle length but look good with my hiking boots. I hope they will make these in the 30" inseam.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans, October 19, 2014
I did not expect to love these so much. I bought them on a whim when I needed a pair of jeans one size up (sadly). The fabric is soft, they fit perfectly, and are an incredibly flattering length. I will definitely be looking for more jeans from Anne Klein again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly Right, July 26, 2014
I guessed and got it right for my 5'2" daughter. The 4's are just perfect. She says she likes them. This is someone who only wears dresses or black leggings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans for excellent price!, July 23, 2014
Great jeans, size is true fit as expected. Great price for a good quality pair of jeans. fast shipping. Will definetly buy from this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny? NOT REALLY., December 16, 2014
Its stretchy and too big for its size. And I thought it was skinny.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 16, 2014
Fits perfectly love these jeans wear them all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!, October 14, 2013
These jeans were an ABSOLUTE PERFECT FIT! Perfect length for me as I'm a 5"4' petite. The best part was that there was no gap in the waistband like there is in so many other brands. Love these jeans!

Anne Klein Women's AKJ-EO Skinny Denim Jean