5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots - great quality and fit around calves
Published on October 12, 2012 by Allison

3.0 out of 5 stars meh
Good for the price. A little bulky. Leather around the foot is really stiff. Zipper is always getting stuck. One of the boots had almost a different looking leather -more wrinkled looking.
Published 22 months ago by Tracy Gordillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots - great quality and fit around calves, October 12, 2012
I did a try-on with 4 pairs of riding boots (thank you free return shipping, Amazon!) and these were the winners. The others I tried were Bandolino Coplie, Bandolino Contessa, and Corso Como Rena. I wear size 10 and have 16" calves, which is borderline for most boots. Thanks to some elastic at the top, they fit like a glove with leggings. These boots are beautiful and fit well throughout. They do not bunch at the ankles like some boots. They are comfortable and appear high quality and well made. I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot! Great Service, November 1, 2012
I always find that tall boots don't fit my calves - however because they are not huge wide shaft boots are always too big... It seems as if manufacturers make boots to the extremes. I bought a pair of Anne Klein boots with a high heel about 2 years ago and they fit perfectly so I thought I'd try another and these also fit great! Not baggy in the ankle, they are very stylish and good quality. Love, love, love them. They are about a 1/2 a size too big and I thought about sending them back but in the end I just didn't want to part with them and they're not to bad. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots, November 14, 2012
I have another pair of Anne Klein boots, and find that their sizing is pretty standard, so I took a gamble and ordered these. The color is very pretty and the leather looks very smooth and quality. I am 5'9, so these fit me perfectly, however on a shorter person they may come up too high/too close to the knee-they are definately taller than my other Anne Klein boots. They are very comfortable and have room to tuck in jeans or wear a sock. I got them with a 20% off coupon :) , but I think they are worth the regular price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit - Really pretty boot, November 13, 2012
I really like these boots! They were a decent price, not expensive. I am a 10.5, and they fit my foot really well. Calf fits really well also. The only issue I have is in the inner ankle area - it rubs against my ankle in a weird way. It seems "big" in that area. I stuff it with a thin facecloth and it seems to be OK. I've had this problem with other boots too - so it could just be my crazy feet! Overall, for the money - I give this four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth way more than I paid!, January 4, 2013
Macomb, MI (Macomb, MI, US) - See all my reviews
These boots are beautiful! They are soft and supple and comfortable the minute you put them on. I told my husband I would have paid twice what I paid for them, they are that nice. They are lined, easy on and easy off. I had no issues with the heel or the ankle as reported by other buyers. LOVE THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter boot, December 25, 2012
D. McGivney (Atlanta, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
I needed a comfortable and cute pair of riding boots. These definitely fit the bill! I wore these all over New York City and never had a problem. Got lots of compliments, too. They seemed to fit true to size, and the little stretchy panel on the inside helped them slide over my jeans and calves (I'm a runner so they are pretty muscular). I'd buy them again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 13, 2013
Love the style of these, very cute on. Quality wasn't what I expected; suede was very thin. But the only reason I didn't keep them is the calf was too wide. They liked too big around my leg. Darn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish!, November 23, 2012
These boots are great! The first time I wore them, it was for several hours of mostly standing and walking around. They were very comfortable and didn't need breaking in at all! I wish I could get a pair in every color.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, August 6, 2013
Love this boot! Great leather quality! Perfect for the fall. Fits perfect I wear a size 6 1/2 and the fit like a glove.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful yet painful boot, April 25, 2013
These boots are really cute but the inside of my left boot rubs against the heel making it very sore if I walk in it for more than two hours.

AK Anne Klein Women's Costaro Boot