Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AK Anne Klein Women's Costaro Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 13, 2013
The quality of the leather was better than I expected based on some other reviews - it wasn't the softest ever, but it was passable. The primary issue was that the calf opening was much larger than expected, especially since this isn't a wide boot. I have relatively "athletic" calves for a petite (5'1") person, so I was surprised that these gaped more than inch on the outside. Even though I loved the color, I decided it wasn't worth keeping the boots at the price I paid if they didn't fit better.
on January 2, 2013
I was so sad when I tried these on because they are truly beautiful boots. However, the back/lower side is super stiff and cut into my ankle, and my heel slipped while walking even though the shoe fit in the toe area. If you are looking for a gorgeous boot and can tolerate some blisters, go for it. I walk all over my campus in my job so definitely need comfort.
on January 19, 2013
I was so excited to get these and they look beautiful but they are so stiff around the ankles that they actually hurt. I can't imagine they would feel better on anyone else. I returned them.
on November 27, 2012
These are really nice boots. I think they run wide on the top of my foot. I kept them anyway. I am hoping thicker socks will help. The leather and suede combination is very attractive too.
on January 14, 2013
I am a teacher and I really wanted something stylish and comfortable. Well, these fit the bill! There was NO breaking in period. They were extremely comfortable! These fit the bill perfectly!
on January 16, 2013
Love my boots ... They are my first pair of riding boots ... They are very comfortable also... Lots of compliments on them ... Also love the amazon experience ... Haven't had a bad one yet!
on May 30, 2013
These boots are absolutely beautiful but may not be for someone with big ankles. I have thin calves and ankles and they fit just right other than a little wide at the top which I expected.
on February 4, 2013
Most comfortable boot I've ever worn and well constructed. I love the combination of suede and leather and the suede will stay in good shape since its not in the shoe part of the boot.
on December 9, 2013
I love these boots. They are very comfortable and great quality. I love the length of the shaft...it is perfect for my long legs because I am 5'9". Anne Klein is the best!
on January 25, 2013
Nice looking boots. Seem to be of a good quality. I haven't gotten to wear them yet. I live in Florida and it's been a really warm winter. Still hoping for a good cold front.