|Fits as expected||
Anne Klein Women's Cotton Leggings
|Price:||$9.18 - $32.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Pair with a graphic tunic or underneath a printed skirt.
- Wear with your cutest sneakers or your best boots. you can get the feeling of wearing pants without the bulkiness. these are made from a soft combed cotton blended with spandex.
- Machine wash
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These cut+sew leggings are essential for every woman. boots. You can get the feeling of wearing pants without the bulkiness. These are made from a soft combed cotton blended with spandex.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0035WTSMG
- Item model number: 6696
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have 'TAR-JZAY' leggings that are $10 less and fit better than these in the tag size! Either spend less for a better fit....or if you don't mind the M/L size on the tag and you are a size 4? Go ahead and buy these in M/L.
1. Athletica "City Lights" ***** (five stars)
Hands down, my favorites. Length, cut, and fit are all absolutely perfect. But as of this writing, the price is $29.95 for a pair. Leggings just shouldn't cost $30!
2. Moontree "Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging" ****
The length is good. The waist is in the right place. The cut is good. But something about these leggings makes me feel like "this is what wearing Spanx must feel like". They are snug, but not in a way that makes me feel like I'm wearing the wrong size. It feels like the snugness is part of the design, like in control-top pantyhose. (Remember those?) Only the snugness is in the entire pair of leggings, calf to waist. They look great, but frankly they are almost a relief to peel off at the end of the day. And leggings just shouldn't feel that way. To me, one of the huge advantages of leggings is their comfort; it's like wearing a second skin. Still at $12.99 the price is right and they do look good.
3. Anne Klein "Women's Cotton Leggings" ****
I expected less from these leggings because the waist band is nearly twice as wide as what I'm used to. It turned out not to bother me at all! The fit is perfect. Length and waist are great. But the leggings started pilling almost immediately! Usually, if I run my hands over my leggings, everything feels smooth.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rather small. I read reviews and still chose S/M which were small for me ( 5'6" 140 lbs) but if I pull them up they are capris. I can fake it in winter with boots. Read morePublished 3 months ago by KeHF
I am 5' 2'' and 110 pounds. Small / medium is way too small for me. It is insane how i can't even fit into a pair of leggings with two sizes only. Will not buy again.Published 3 months ago by Wendy Chen
I love this. I ordered a small but I thought it wouldn't fit because small is sometimes too big for me, but the material is amazing. My mom wants me to order some for her. Read morePublished 4 months ago by besttangoever
The cuts are the same for the front and back so when I wear it, the buttock area is extremely tight but the front is bulky loose, very uncomfortable to wear.Published 4 months ago by anit june
This was wrapped in the Anne Klein small/medium leggings plastic as well as the paper wrapped around the leggings, but the leggings themselves are Banana Republic size Large.Published 5 months ago by Ralobop