5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Great
Based on other reviews I ordered the med/large size and they fit great. I'm only 5'1" and haven't been able to find a pair of leggings that weren't inches too long. But these work great for a peite woman. If you're height is average to tall I would be cautious about ordering these.
Published on January 30, 2012 by Bkrunner

3.0 out of 5 stars Small/med TOO SMALL
I ordered the small/med and tho I am small and short, I could barely pull them up. One leg felt tighter than the other.
Published on July 9, 2010 by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars Small/med TOO SMALL, July 9, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Size up or don't bother...., November 22, 2010
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Cotton Leggings (Apparel)
I am 5' 2" and 112 lbs. I ordered these in S/M in 2 colors. I received them today. I received one color in S/M and one in M/L. Thank goodness for the 'mistake' in receiving the larger size since the S/M barely fit over my thighs! S/M seems to fit the way size 0/2 would fit, which seems strange since I never met a Medium who fit in size 0/2!

I have 'TAR-JZAY' leggings that are $10 less and fit better than these in the tag size! Either spend less for a better fit....or if you don't mind the M/L size on the tag and you are a size 4? Go ahead and buy these in M/L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for taller gals, January 22, 2011
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Cotton Leggings (Apparel)
Thanks to the previous reviewers, I ordered one size up in these (a M/L, even though I"m usually a S/M), and am glad I did. They fit very snugly! While the fabric is a nice, heavy weight and the heather grey color is really pretty and true to the photo, they have a long waist that makes them fit awkwardly for shorter gals. I'm just under 5'4", and the waist fits so long in the length that I have to pull them up really high; if I fold the waistband over, they create extra bulk and look odd under skirts/dresses. They're nice quality, but seem better designed for women who are 5' 5" and taller.

2.0 out of 5 stars They've changed - quality gone down, March 9, 2011
SR (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Cotton Leggings (Apparel)
I bought these last year, and they were great. Thick, not see-through, kept in shape, didn't rip, etc. I bought a new pair for this fall, and the quality isn't the same. They aren't thick anymore, and they are somewhat see-through, so ladies, make sure your rear end is covered when wearing these. Disappointed that they changed the quality of them to something cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ill-fitting leggings, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Cotton Leggings (Apparel)
Although I have the opposite problem than most people report here, one thing is clear: these leggings do not fit well. I am 5'8", 112 lbs and usually wear a size zero. Based on what others have reported, I ordered the S/M, since I knew that the M/L waist would be way too big on me. Well, the waist, hips, and thighs on the S/M are a tad too big, while the length is more capri on me. In a nut shell, do not order these leggings if you are tall and thin. Perhaps there is gross inconsistency in the manufacturing? Either way, consider another brand of leggings before you order these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product - DO NOT BUY, December 21, 2011
I thought since it was Anne Klein this would be a great product. BUT the material was shoddy and the fit was not as described. If I had wanted cropped leggings, I would have bought them. These were supposed to come to the ankle but did not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, March 3, 2011
I ordered these leggings based on reviews that I received from various websites. I tend to wear leggings a lot and need one that will not only last long but also be not able to see through. I was told the material of this was rally thick and I won't be able to see through them. Unfortunately this was not the case. For the price, the material was extremely thin and I am blessed with a very round butt which causes even more stretching. I could straight through to my underwear with these. Also, you should try ordering one size up because their size chart is way off from the actual fit. I ordered a S/M (said to fit 90-140 pounds)and I STRUGGLED to get into them. Definitely not worth the 15 dollars. More like 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Great, January 30, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart the first time I wore them, February 26, 2013
....didn't even make it out the house and they were rip....rip off!! Save your money! They were very cheaply made.

1.0 out of 5 stars I got M/L and they would be lucky to fit my 7 year old., February 14, 2013
I expected a higher quality material from this brand -- let alone the teeny tiny size. I had to laugh!

Anne Klein Women's Cotton Leggings