5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & classy sandal
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. J. E. Hanson

2.0 out of 5 stars Bronze Sandal, No Medal!
Great looking, but very small around the instep & opening, so it was impossible to know if the next size would fit. Very disappointing because they looked great & seemed well padded, but they had to be returned.
Published 7 months ago by Shamama

2.0 out of 5 stars Bronze Sandal, No Medal!, April 30, 2014
Shamama "Cobriziana" (New York, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & classy sandal, July 11, 2014
I have bought Anne Klein sandals from Amazon.com because I can get a half size in them - which I can't get in the UK. These sandals are gorgeous - perfect heel height, comfortable and glamorous to dress up or down with jeans or a maxi dress. My advice would be to try them on in a store if you are in the UK and then order them on Amazon - even with the shipping cost they're cheaper than buying in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Opened the box and fell in love. I like the soft foot bed that AK ..., July 7, 2014
Opened the box and fell in love.
I like the soft foot bed that AK uses on most of their shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the little bit of bling, May 28, 2014
They are a little more bronze than what I expected but makes them more versatile to wear with more colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking sandal but too narrow, May 4, 2014
I have narrow feet and the front loop of the sandal was cutting into my foot and it doesn't stretch.... it's a shame very cute sandal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Comfortable, July 20, 2014
These are nice looking shoes but the strap around my ankle was a little loose. I ended up returning them because I thought I needed a smaller size and I decided to go with another style but I do think they are attractive, especially if you are looking for a lower heel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tool old looking, October 29, 2014
These shoes fit fine, as most of Anne Klein's shoes do, but these just had no style and too old looking for my style.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... the shoe in 'platinum' and the leather is very pretty HOWEVER the heel is shiny gold, July 30, 2014
I ordered the shoe in 'platinum' and the leather is very pretty HOWEVER the heel is shiny gold. I returned the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe, July 22, 2014
I love this shoe. It fits perfectly. Received quickly and goes nicely with my outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 19, 2014