Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 10 B(M) US|Color: Dark Brown Leather|Change
Price:$94.00

on October 18, 2012
I've been looking for this type of riding boot for some time now. I saw these in an ad from Macy's for $169 on sale. I've learned to always check Amazon before buying anything. Found them in my size for $89 and, with my free shipping through Prime, it was a no brainer. The heel is a perfect height, not completely flat but not too high so they are uncomfortable. Soft leather has some stiffness to it so they stand up. Boot top hits just below the knee. I can't wait for winter now - these will look soooo cute with a wool skirt. Love, love, love my new boots!
on December 1, 2012
I have skinny legs and ankles and this boots are larger in circumference that my calves. That said, most boots are. Otherwise they seem elegant, nice material, great color (not dark brown, but a camel tan) and comfy to walk around in, I just wear with legwarmers. True to size.
on March 13, 2013
Let me first start by saying that I have a foot that does not fit into just any boot or shoe, so I hesitate to order shoes without trying them on first. With the Amazon Prime feature that allows you to return items without paying shipping either way, I figured it was a fairly risk-free experiment. I was so surprised that both these boots and the Klub Nico's fit like gloves! I ordered these boots as well as the Klub Nico Zofia boot in black leather. If you are looking for a classic, low heel, riding boot with a smooth shaft and clean lines, this is your boot. It fit very true to size. I am a 9 and lean to more Narrow than Medium in width. These boots fit my foot perfectly with a medium/ thin sock. There is only one embellishment buckle at the top of the boot which makes for a clean classy look. The boots are great quality. I am 5'7 and the boots hit right below my knee. I wear a size 8 jean and have average 15" calves and these boots fit perfectly with a pair of skinny jeans tucked in. The shaft angles upward at the top on the outside of the leg which adds a really cute element when looking at them straight on. They fit like a glove, and have more of a rounded rather than square or pointed toe. The padding on the soul is great. I would give these boots a 10 for comfort! The Klib Nico Zofia boot that arrived at the same time, were about $100 more and, in my opinion, were very comparable to these less expensive boots. Overall, this is a terrific boot!
on December 16, 2012
It was hard to find a pair of leather boots. Got this one from Amazon - AK didn't disappoint me. it's pretty and high quality. it's a little tight at the ankle part, probably because I gained weight recently;). I'm really happy with them!
I checked it again at Macy's - still way more expensive than buying here.

Amazon is super speedy on delivery - and it's free!
on November 7, 2012
These boots are absolutely gorgeous, but didn't work with my leg size. They were too gappy to wear even over skinny jeans, and I was looking for a sophisticated look with a dress. I don't have super skinny legs, but these were just too roomy on me. Very well made, and probably great for girls with bigger calves. Unfortunately for me, these are going back.
on October 15, 2012
I returned these boots because I didn't like the overall look of them. I expected them to look richer but was not happy.
on November 15, 2012
Gorgeous boots. Anne klein boots sell for $150 at Macy's. I paid less than $90. Including shipping. Received them 3 days after placing my order. They were in original Anne Klein box inside a larger box for shipping. Love them. Great looking and comfortable leather boots.
on November 26, 2012
They are comfortable and look good. For those who want them really tight around their ankle and calf, this is not the right boot. That is not what I wanted. What I needed was a pair of dressier flat black boots to wear to work, and they are pefect for it. Ther picture looks excessively shiny, but the boots are just normal, nice leather. Love them!
on January 29, 2013
These boots are as advertised, sized true to standards. The leather is good quality, and the boots will look equally as good with a dress or skirt as with jeans tucked in. The style is basic enough to be appropriate for all ages. Delivery was fast, and the free shipping is great!
on March 15, 2013
I tend to like boots a little more formal and with a heel, however the hardware and sheen of this boot suits my style without having to worry about my feet being sore at the end of the day. Jeans to dresses, this boot works with everything!