AK Anne Klein Women's Grenti Knee-High Boot,Black Suede,9 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15 1/2" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/4"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- The tapered toe ends in a trim square, adding a sleek finishing touch to this elegant boot from AK Anne Klein.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The tapered toe ends in a trim square, adding a sleek finishing touch to this elegant boot from AK Anne Klein.
AK Anne Klein offers an impressive footwear collection offering unparalleled variety in an extensive range of sizes, colors, and styles that give each shoe a unique style and character. AK Anne Klein footwear provides fashion, quality, and comfort at an affordable price point that's perfect for every modern woman's lifestyle.
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.3 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B003TV4XDM
- Item model number: GRENTI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 25, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The leather is extremely soft and the boot is comfortable the moment you put them on - no 'breaking in' required. My one qualm with the boot is that the section where the shoe meets the shaft is somewhat uncomfortable and has a tendency to rub on the ankle if I just wear hosiery. However, I just wear a pair of socks and it is not a problem.
I also like the fact that the boot is tight on my calf. A lot of boots I tried had 'extended calf' even if they weren't labeled as such. However for those who might need a little extra room it does have a small bit of elastic in a discrete area on the side that makes it that much more comfortable.
Overall, I highly recommend these boots - especially if you can get them on sale!
I hate the boots that have an opening bigger than your calves - they look really unclassy. These are a little snug with jeans but are just right with leggings. The heels are perfect so you don't end up with sore feet at the end of day. For the price, I think I got a great deal. Love these boots!!
Can be worn dressy or not
Great fit! Comfortable ! Looks sexy!
Have owned this boot in brown too!
comfy, very comfy! fits true to size, soft and beautiful!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These boots are beautiful and comfortable and I might have kept them except the shaft isn't tall enough for me. Read morePublished on December 8, 2011 by Kira Nerys
These boots are gorgeous and stylish! The longer toe adds length to the leg, versus a shorter, rounder toe. Read morePublished on November 25, 2011 by Amazon Customer
I was looking for a boot that would work for both casual and business clothes that did not have a super high heel. These fit the bill perfectly. Read morePublished on November 8, 2011 by Nana Babe