Anne Klein Women's Jersey Swing Dress, Cardinal, 4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 95% Polyester/5% Spandex
- Dry Clean Only
- Elbow-sleeve matte-jersey dress with coordinating belt featuring full skirt with tiered seaming
- Concealed back zipper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
3/4 sleeve solid matte jersey swing dress with banded skirt and belt.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00DM2HPR4
- Item model number: 10508293
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The modest cling nicely highlights a medium bust, and the waist narrows enough to give you ladylike curves but not squeeze too tight. It has a tiered-panel A-line skirt that drapes fine (although unlike the torso/top-half, the skirt is unlined, so it doesn't feel as substantial). The degree of stretch is right -- comfortable and flattering without being overly clingy (though do size up or down according to your body-revealing preferences; because of the stretchiness a range of sizes will fit you).
I want to give this dress five stars because it's so wearable (it's very easy to imagine as a daily staple, and is pretty easy care as well; it does say dry clean only, but I washed the terrific grey version of the Anne Klein Women's Jersey Swing Dress in cold water [delicate/handwash cycle], and line dried, and it came out just fine).
HOWEVER there still flaws.Read more ›
Will take me through the holidays nicely
No regrets at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It appeared to be well made. However this was just huge on me so I had to send it back.Published 1 month ago by Yup I bought it
A very light weight fabric in this dress. I paired it with a tan wedge and pale green necklace. It fits and hits the waist nicely. Read morePublished 9 months ago by FitChick
This dress fit perfectly. The only negative is the sleeves fit a little weird. It is a very flattering dress and great for work.Published 9 months ago by Alicia Yost-Cardoza
Good fit, very stretchy. I really like it. I think it will be good for multiple uses; work, social, church. I really like the arm coverage and fit and flare style... Read morePublished 11 months ago by diane