4.0 out of 5 stars Quality

Published 14 months ago by She

2.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, November 22, 2013
She (somewhere around here) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's Two-Pack Ribbed Tights (Apparel)
As a tall person with long legs, it's VERY hard to find pantyhose that fit. I got the Medium/Large because it says it fits women who are 5'5 to 6'0 and 135-165 lbs. I'm 5'10, close to 5'11, and these just barely fit me. I can't imagine a woman who is six feet tall being able to wear these. I had to stretch them within an inch of their life to get them up to my hips, so I know they're going to get holes in them. I'm also under 135 lbs., so that should have given me some more room, but that didn't happen.

However, I do have really long legs. To give you an idea, in my anatomy class in high school I held up a six-foot-tall man's femur up to my thigh, and it fit perfectly. That was before I was finished growing too. Maybe some tall people don't have really long legs, but if you do, I'd steer clear of these. The only pro is that they aren't the "slimming" kind of pantyhose, which are incredibly uncomfortable. I just wish most pantyhose weren't so inaccurate when it comes to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, December 17, 2012
These tights were great for my dress. They where quality tights and true toa woman size. I have purchased other brand where the large is clearly not the large. I am 5'2 and weigh 170lbs and the Large fit great. I wore the with a sequin dress and the dress did pull them a bit, but I think that would happen with any type of tights. They aren't too transparent, so if you want a black tight I think this is a good one to go with. I will be buying another set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be a bit longer, May 29, 2014
This came quick! I'm 5'10" about 148 pounds and I got the M/L. I think it fits on my waist but I had to stretch it out a bit because I have longer legs. I think a little more length would have made it more comfortable. I like how opaque they are and they feel comfortable. I had Betsey Johnson brand and I recommend those as well. I put that they fit as expected because it's usually hit or miss for me to try panty hose that would fit my height! Overall, these did the job. Maybe an XL would fit more comfortably!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Hit!, December 31, 2012
My niece loved them! These were a Christmas present. They were just what she wanted and needed for work and home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but cheap, August 18, 2014
They're pretty but they get horizontal snag lines very easily. And they're not made with a soft fabric, kinda wirey feeling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tights work it!!!, January 22, 2014
Fine. A bit thin, but overall good. The heel sits perfectly and fit well under my boots. They do the job fine. Make my butt look awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Rib Tights, January 6, 2014
I liked this, they fit as expected and are not too thick and good quality. There were two to a pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these tights!, November 26, 2013
They actually fit without having to tug them up all day! I highly recommend. They seem to wash well too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it as a first time purchase, January 22, 2015
Loved it as a first time purchase.. 2nd order came in looking like someone just shoved two pairs inside a plastic bag. Along with a strand of hair. I wouldav continuously ordered from them (which was my plan) because I liked the tights but when someone sends me an extra strand of hair, I can't help but turn the other way.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, December 16, 2014
Snagged right away--also took 2 months to get them!!!

Anne Klein Women's Two-Pack Ribbed Tights