Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2009
I bought one for me and one for my sister! The designs are great! I don't know what else to say about a flask. It holds liquor well. I did like that it came with its own funnel. That was nice because I didn't have a small funnel for it. It's a great size (easy to stow in a pocket or purse) that doesn't leave an obvious bulge. Great product!

Oh, I was a bit concerned that the art work would come off easily when getting cleaned, but it's really well made. No problems with that at all.
on April 16, 2015
I bought this flask as a gift for my friends birthday and she loved it! It even came with a mini funnel attached to it so you can pour the liquor in without spilling it. Also the material around the flask is very nice, I plan on buying another one soon for myself.
on January 18, 2014
SO MUCH FUN! Ordered several of these as gifs as well as for myself. They are great gifts for girlfriends. They are light, and just the right size for a weekend trip. I am allergic to a lot of spirits, so I can fill this with the few things that I know I can drink.
on November 30, 2012
I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and I love it. I use it often. Wait. Not THAT often. I play Irish music and carry it in my purse. It's a perfect size for socially lubricating an evening. Although you can't share around too much, just a taste here and there so people can compliment you on your exquisite taste in whiskey. The design is not falling off and my liquor doesn't smell like Flask. Plus it's always good for a laugh when people see the design.
on March 2, 2013
I was at a white elephant bingo party, and when we got to the part where you get to steal others' prizes, the Anne Taintor flask got hidden in places you wouldn't believe. ;-) EVERYONE wanted it! So I ordered this one for the evening's hostess as a thank you. And while I was at it I ordered one for my dearest friend--"We go together like Drunk and Disorderly," :-D perfect!
on July 5, 2013
This arrived quickly and was exactly as described. I use it for SF Vanilla Syrup in my coffee & soda so it's easy to use. Simply fill it up, drop it in my bag and I'm ready to go. I'd love to rate it 5, but it's starting to peel a bit at the top. So far glue has kept it in place.
on April 5, 2013
The flask is quite small but that only adds to its appeal for me. I can slip this into a pocket or purse and pull it out when I want to be outrageous. This would make a super fun gift for one of my girlfriends and I will certainly not hesitate to buy it again. Lots of cute styles to choose from.
on January 10, 2015
Super cute except I rarely use it because of the ridiculously small opening. It's difficult to get liquids in and not pour-able either. It is fairly petite so it would fit in women's jeans reasonably well and pretty easily in a clutch or wristlet.
on August 10, 2013
This item took way too long to ship!
Besides that, I love this flask. I love flasks in general, and I am picky when it comes to choosing one. I'm 21 and this describes my life perfectly! I get lots of compliments. Great size and price
on June 11, 2014
This hip flask destroyed all my pre-conceptions about the inherent portability of alcoholic beverages. Until now, I'd no idea that booze could be even more entertaining than it already is. I am a long time fan of Taintor's work; thus, this flask was a natural choice. Would make an excellent gift for that bridal shower, office party, or exhausted, stay at home mom who doesn't think hiding a fifth of bourbon in the laundry basket is quite kosher. Authors suffering from writer's block may also find themselves reaching for a little - or a lot - of the glorious nectar contained within.*

*glorious nectar not included