I could tell you a whole bunch of facts about myself--born here, went to school there, blah blah--but that doesn't seem like much fun. So I've decided to make you guys do some work. If you can figure out these puzzles, you'll know all sorts of interesting things about me. And many of them are true, too.
1. I was born in a year with a 2 in it. Also a 6.
2. I was born in a city in California that begins with an S and has eight letters total.
3. The first time I moved, I couldn't move.
4. My best friend lived next door, had four older brothers and sisters, and a name that rhymes with Gabe. She had thirty-seven plastic horses and one real horse.
5. My first job was in a place with lots of books. My second job was in a place with lots of sugar. My third job was in a different place with lots of books.
6. I went to college in a town with a K in it and I studied a subject that ends in Y.
7. After I was done with college, I got a job. And then another one. And then there was one after that. Don't worry about it.
8. One of the following things is not true: I have been up in a hot air balloon. I have six toes on one of my feet. I can read palms.
9. I have written fifteen books under three different names. See if you can figure out what they are.
10. I have two pets. They are bigger than a bar of soap and smaller than a shoe, and they really like parsley.