5.0 out of 5 stars A spectacular alternative to other "fruit" snacks
My family first became hooked on Annie's products when we tried the delicious mac and cheese. I've been on something of a crusade to eliminate high fructose corn syrup from our diets, as well as unsavory chemical preservatives. My five-year-old has always been a big fan of fruit snacks but I normally hate giving them to her as they are no healthier than candy...
Published on September 9, 2009 by Bookphile

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but not enough.
These are delicious, semi-healthy, and very addictive. Only problem is there really isn't much in these boxes. All five pouches in the box combined make up about a hand full of gummies. Overall a great product, but just too expensive compared to what you get.
Published on November 26, 2010 by Steven Scatina

5.0 out of 5 stars A spectacular alternative to other "fruit" snacks, September 9, 2009
This review is from: Annie's Homegrown Berry Patch Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks,0.8 oz., 5-Count Pouches (Count of 4) (Grocery)

While I won't claim that these are 100% healthy, I can say that they are completely free of all the artificial and highly processed junk that goes into their cheaper counterparts. Yes, they are pricier than other "fruit" snacks on the market but the higher price tag on these comes along with higher quality. I'm more than willing to shell out the extra cash if it means that my daughter will be ingesting fewer chemicals and less corn syrup.

What's more, my daughter not only loves the taste of these, I do as well. Other brands have a very artificial too-sweet flavor while these taste like real fruit juice. I was surprised at how good they are as I normally avoid fruit snacks because of the taste. I also like the texture of these. They are chewy but smoother and will dissolve in your mouth if you suck on them. They don't have that weird hardness or lumpy sort of quality that other fruit snacks do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very yummy - very expensive, March 27, 2010
Maesma (Peoria, IL) - See all my reviews
I love these and my toddler does too. They are not sticky like other fruit snacks that stick terribly to your teeth. They are very soft and easy to chew. I would give them 5 stars if it weren't for the price, for only 5 pouches and over $4 a box (on Amazon) that is very expensive. I have found that they are cheaper at other stores, such as Target where I often find them for $2.99, which I think is still pricey for only 5 pouches but will splurge because they are worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY but Expensive!, May 2, 2009
OK, I have to admit these are REALLY yummy, and they don't have anything really yucky in them. As a vegetarian family finding fruit snacks without gelatin (bovine source) is a tough job. And finding them without any HFCS, artificial flavors, and artificial colors is even harder. So, as far as taste and quality go these are great.

However, they're REALLY EXPENSIVE! My 4 year old could easily eat a box a day if I'd let him, and so could I truth be told. At over $4 a box, that's pretty pricey for a quick snack that doesn't offer up any real nutrition. I know quality ingredients cost more, but jeez. Maybe if they offered a bulk pack or something, reducing the price AND the packaging, it would bring down the cost a bit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but not enough., November 26, 2010
Steven Scatina (Berkeley, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Annies!, September 26, 2010
Emily Bartkowicz (Fort Lauderdale, FL United States) - See all my reviews
My two toddler boys LOVE all the Annie's Bunnies (Friends, individuals, cheddar, and gummies). They are super yummy and are a smart snack choice as they are all-natural. I LOVE Amazon, but can buy Annies' cheaper in the large box at Target, and in individual bags at Costco.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive but still healthy, August 9, 2009
Maya's mommy (North Bergen, NJ) - See all my reviews
This snack was an accidental find for us. Now both my husband and I are as addicted to it as my three year old daughter is. Most kids love gummy bears but they are filled with sugar, have no vitamins in them, and are made with gelatin, a no-no for a vegetarian. This snack is a great substitute: low sugar, loaded with vitamin C (good for immunity), and no gelatin. And it tastes good! When you want something different but you don't know exactly what you want, instead of going for something fatty, go for this snack and you (and your kids) will feel satisfied. We like the "tropical treat" flavor better than the red one (forgot what that flavor was called). I highly recommend this product to families with kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best organic snax!, February 10, 2010
Organic, made with fruit juice,no preservatives, no high-fructose corn syrup, etc. And they taste better than any other gummy candy I've tried. What more could you ask for? Well, I do wish they were less expensive, but the adage "you get what you pay for" certainly applies here, and purchasing from amazon was less expensive than the supermarket. Highly recommended. I can't say enough good things about these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food Allergies, May 22, 2010
jamieb (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
My daughter is egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, sesame allergic and corn intollerant. Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks are the first "candy" that my 8 year old can eat and she loves them. We think they taste great and she does not get puffy and itchy after consuming them. Thank you Annie's!

1.0 out of 5 stars The puny pouches were a shock!, April 25, 2012
At $13.34 for an 18-count box of pouches, you would expect a real snack. Annie's products are usually very good. But when we pulled a pouch out of the box, we were in for a shock! The pouches are microscopic! There must have been five gummies in each one! How is that supposed to be a snack for an active five year old, let alone some of the ?adult? reviewers who claimed these were great? We really felt ripped off...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids with allergies, March 11, 2010
Angela (California) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 3 year old who has allergies (egg, peanut). I have bought other brands of gummy snacks in the past and she has not liked them. These though are great. They are nice and soft, so they can be eaten by my 1 1/2 year old as well. Organic, no HFCS, and a better alternative to other brands available. They are a bit pricey and there are not many fruit snacks in each pouch, but it's the price we pay for organic and healthier snacks.