Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Flavor: Cocoa and Vanilla|Size: 6.75 Ounce (Pack of 6)|Change

on April 12, 2010
My son who has celiac disease got a box of these at Whole Foods - as a teenager he ignored the bunny shape, but he couldn't stop eating them and he is usually pretty picky when it comes to GF foods. That's why I'm going to be buying them by the case from Amazon.
on May 20, 2010
I bought a box of these for the first time this week at my local health food store. There are not a lot of gluten free little kid friendly cookies out there, or even for adults. There's a pretty strong sweet smell coming from the cookies in the bag. The chocolate bunnies do have a chocolate flavor and the vanilla bunnies do have a vanilla cookie taste. They are a bit on the gritty side, anyone who has been gluten free long enough can tell you that this seems to be the norm of a lot of gluten free items anyway. They aren't overly sweet, they are just plain tasty and when my 3 month old gets old enough for gluten free snacking, these are going to make a good finger food treat for him once in awhile.
on August 19, 2011
I am a huge fan of ginger snaps. When recently diagnosed as needing to be gluten-free, and recently pregnant, I've been on the hunt for GF ginger snaps. I've tried three:

Mi-Del Gluten Free Ginger Snaps
Annie's Homegrown Ginger Snap Gluten Free Bunny Cookies
Mary's Gone Crackers Love Cookies Gluten Free Ginger Snaps

1. Mi-Del
Texture: a bit grainy. Crunchy, but crumbles in the mouth in that gluten-free grainy way that is not my favorite texture
Ginger flavor: middling, a tiny bit spicy on the tongue but not too much
Sweetness: sweet, like you'd expect a cookie to be
Size: about 2 inches, and about 1/4 inch thick
Density: the most heavy or dense of the three
Overall 2 or 3 out of 5 stars

2. Annie's
Texture: a bit grainy, but less so than Mi-Del. Very crunchy. Little goldfish-sized crackers perfect for kids or snacking.
Ginger flavor: the most mild of the three, has that gingery hint to it, but not enough where it is spicy or leaves a tingle on the tongue
Sweetness: mild, less sweet than Mi-Del. More like eating an animal cracker than cookie. Tastes great with a slice of cheese.
Size: about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch, and very thin
Density: light
Overall 4 out of 5 stars. If you wanted a kid-friendly cracker-like snack, this would be 5 of 5 stars

3. Mary's
Texture: VERY crunchy, not at all grainy. Texture was the least "gluten-free" like of the three. Felt like I was eating a regular cookie.
Ginger flavor: very spicy. I could only eat two or three crackers before my tongue needed a break (but I'm not big on spicy foods in general so consider me on the sensitive side). I actually prefer a ginger cookie to be like this though. Plus, it killed my pregnancy nausea in minutes - bonus.
Sweetness: not as sweet as Mi-Del, but not as mild as Annie's. very pleasant to me.
Size: about 2 inches, and about 1/4 inch thick, basically the same as Mi-Del.
Density: Ultra light, most airy in the center
Overall 5 out of 5 stars.

Everyone's tastebuds are different, but these were my perceptions. I personally want a ginger cookie with a good "bite" to it, and I really can't stand gluten-free products that are grainy in texture (which seems to be most of them). I want the texture to act like a regular gluten item. For me, Mary's fit the bill exactly, and Annie's was a close second. Annie's was so different though, I'd eat Mary's as a cookie, and Annie's as a snack, so I could see having them both in the pantry.

The one I still want to try is Pamela's, because it has great Amazon reviews. I just don't want to buy them in bulk until I try them, so I need to find them locally.
on August 22, 2012
We bought these to take to school since they were declared peanut free on the box, but unfortunately as is often the case, it is also gluten free. Despite their odd texture (gluten free stuff is often "grainy" feeling to chew I find,) everyone in our house liked them, especially the chocolate ones. For those with food allergies though, this box states "made in a peanut-free and tree nut-free facility" and is not labeled as containing any of the 8 major allergens. We love that they are all natural and made without GMOs and that they are shaped like cute little bunnies. These cookies are made from rice and corn flour instead of wheat. The only downside is that they are a bit expensive, however we have only found them so far in Whole Foods here in Hawaii and they approach $5 a box. We managed to set up our subscribe and save when the discount was still 15%, but it has dropped to a dismal 5% across the board (boo Amazon, first Amazon Mom and now subscribe and save). Still cheaper than buying on the economy though.
on March 10, 2014
I LOVE THESE LITTLE BUNNY COOKIES, I LOVE GRAHAM CRACKERS AND BEFORE GOING GLUTEN FREE TO CONTROL MY CHRONIC PAIN DISEASE I WOULD SNACK ON THOSE TEDDY GRAHAMS. I PLEASED TO SAY THAT I HAVE NOW REPLACED THEM WITH THESE DELICIOUS LITTLE BUNNIES WITHOUT THE WHEAT CAUSING MORE INFLAMATION TO MY BODY AND KEEPING MY CHRONIC PAIN DOWN. I DID NOT REALIZE TILL I TRIED GLUTEN FREE HOW MUCH IT WAS CAUSING PAIN IN MY JOINTS, BONES ETC. ITS WONDERFUL TO KNOW THERE ARE DELICIOUS PRODUCTS OUT THERE FOR US GLUTEN FREE EATERS!!!!
on July 25, 2013
I was excited to purchases these bunny cookies. I have recently changed over to a gluten free diet for medical reasons, and it seems extremely difficult to find good GF snack foods. I had previously purchased other Annie's products pre-GF, so I figured these would be of good quality and taste. I do like the vanilla bunnies, but the chocolate ones leave something to be desired. I am picking out the vanilla ones and giving my not-so-picky-5-year-old-eater the chocolate bunnies. She does not have to eat GF, but on occasions tried my GF products - she enjoys the chocolate bunnies....... So.....at least its not a total waste of my money......
These are VERY tasty and gluten free, two things you don't hear all the time. I like these out of the box with some almonds and a string cheese for a great 3:00 snack. They are small enough to mix into trail mix and do not crumble s easily as some gluten free snacks I have tried. I love the Annie's brand and so do my children.
on April 2, 2016
We love Annie's products in my house. This was my first time trying these vanilla and chocolate bunnies. They are basically vanilla and chocolate flavored graham crackers. They are delicious. I love that they are a somewhat healthy option to offer my toddler as a snack. I'd rather him eat these than chips. The flavor is awesome. And as listed, this is for 6 boxes making it an exceptional deal versus my local grocer.
on June 13, 2014
We were fans of the chocolate and vanilla bunnies before discovering these... what a treat to have two good choices!

This has become my go-to gluten free treat. Additionally, has enough ginger to soothe a queasy stomach.
on January 7, 2012
Just finding out my 4 year old had celiac was horrible! We thought it would be terrible finding gluten free treats for her, and while there isn't a ton of selection out there I was happy to find these. The taste and texture is similar to a teddy graham, maybe a little harder. The flavor is spot on and my daughter seems to really like them. The lack of gluten just made them slightly drier than a teddy graham but it's not terribly noticeable. The price on these was fantastic and the fact that I can get them online is wonderful. These products while very tasty, can be difficult to find in normal grocery stores. Highly recommended snack!