19 Kids & Counting 15 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Big Changes It's a time of exciting and emotional changes for the Duggars as Josh & Anna move to Washington, DC. But before the goodbyes, the couple still has one important thing to do... find a place to live!
2. An Emotional Goodbye The Duggars knew that eventually one of their 19 children would move away and that bittersweet milestone has arrived: it's time for the Duggar family to say goodbye to Josh & Anna.
3. Farm Fresh Duggars Are the Duggars ready to take on raising more than just 19 kids? Jim Bob thinks they're ready to raise cows, chickens and pigs too! The Duggar family spends the day on a working farm to see what it would be like if they had one in their own backyard.
4. A Big Idea Josh and Anna continue adjusting to life in Washington, D.C. But when Anna decides to venture out on her own, will she be able to brave the DC streets or will she have a parallel parking mishap? Meanwhile, the Duggars get a big idea for how to give back.
5. Flea Market Challenge The Duggars are headed the flea market! After deciding to hold a fundraiser for Arkansas Children's Hospital, the whole family lends a hand to organize a warehouse full of Duggar family treasures. Meanwhile, Anna braves the city metro for the first time.
6. Anniversaries to Remember! Jim Bob & Michelle are celebrating their 29th anniversary Duggar style, while Josh & Anna take a more metropolitan approach for their 5th. Both husbands work hard to pull off big surprises for their wives and learn how both couples first met!
7. Engaging Announcement! The Duggars are visiting some old friends -- the Bates! The girls go on a camping getaway full of swimming, s'mores and plenty of girl talk. Meanwhile, Jim Bob and Gil are left home in charge of the youngest kids.
8. Duggar Challenges! After inviting new friends over for dinner, Anna faces her own challenge of juggling three little ones with grocery shopping and cooking dinner. Meanwhile, the Duggars revisit their own boys versus girls flea market challenge!
9. Flea Market Finale This big family is preparing for an even BIGGER event! The Duggars are gearing up for the first ever Duggar Family Flea Market to benefit Arkansas Children's Hospital. With a long to-do list and an ambitious goal, will they be able to pull this off?
10. Josh & Anna: Our Story They may not have 19 kids, but with 3 and counting, Josh & Anna Duggar have quite the story to tell. Watch as we take a look back at their defining moments from courtship to marriage with never before seen footage of Josh and Anna through the years.
I only saw a couple of episodes as my focus is on the current season. The Duggars fascinate me! Great family! Great moral values! Their joy and solidarity radiates. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Rivkah
Love how honest they ate despite their fame. They haven't changed a bit.Published 1 month ago by MrsGager12811
I love this family and Iove their show! They say they are using this show for ministery and that's how I feel when I watch it.Published 2 months ago by felangie89