- Series: Annual Editions
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Dushkin; 18 edition (February 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0073528730
- ISBN-13: 978-0073528731
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,301,137 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Annual Editions: Technologies, Social Media, and Society 12/13 18th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
"In the Country We Love" by Diane Guerrero
A moving, heartbreaking story of one woman's extraordinary resilience in the face of the nightmarish struggles of undocumented residents in this country. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, the articles are thought inducing and well picked.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cover is really creepy. It's not a bad book,, I had to get it for an online class. If your class uses this book, it probably won't be that hard of a classPublished on July 29, 2013 by Stephen Heindel