5.0 out of 5 stars Analon Advanced
I began replacing my Calphalon commercial non-stick pots and pans when they discontinued the line. The "new" Calphalon One basically sucks.
Some my Calphalon was at least ten years old and from my experience as a professional chef ALL non-stick wears out over time no matter how carefully it is treated.

Alanalon Advanced is a superior product with the...
Published on October 26, 2007 by Jerry L. Lawrence

2.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well-made but coating eventually comes off
I was impressed and pleased with this at the time of purchase but after several years of use, the nonstick coating is coming off just like on cheaper cookware.
Published on April 2, 2009 by CLFisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Analon Advanced, October 26, 2007

Alanalon Advanced is a superior product with the added advantage of non-stick exterior which cleans easily without any "special" anodized aluminum cleaners.

I would suggest that if you are intrested in these products keep watching on-line because when they introduce a new pot or pan the introductory price is fabulous. Then the price basically triples.

I will continue to replace my cookware with Analon Advanced, not Analon Titanium whic is not as heavy/even heating and does not have in insulated handles which are a great convenience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pot..., May 4, 2009
This review is from: Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Tapered Saucepot (Kitchen)
My wife and I were skeptics only because we couldn't touch this saucepot. We've been cooking for about 40 years and we've tried many "innovative cookware". Dansk has been a staple since 1981, but once it develops "hot spot", it's hard to work with. Calphalon has been a favorite, it does carry a hefty price. We saw the Analon, read the reviews and tried it. Best pot I've ever used(on the stove)! The water came to a boil at a lower setting faster than I've ever seen. We accidentally scorched some exotic rice on the first try. Saved some rice and clean up was unbelievable. The stuff on the bottom simply lifted out-no joke, not a bead of sweat! This cookware is heavier on the bottom and partly up the side for even heat. Very easy to get used to. The handles are comfortable, extremely helpful when moving a full pot to the table to serve or sink to dump water off veggies. See-through top is useful and functional, not having to take top off to lose valuable steam. We're making our list of other pieces we'll need, eventually the set. Way under rated, don't tell anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pot for pasta, May 22, 2009
Carole (Chester County, PA) - See all my reviews
I love this pot. We had an Anolon Advanced cookware set that included a 2 qt saucepan and an 8 qt stockpot. For two adults and one child, the saucepan was too small for making pasta or mashed potatoes, but the stockpot was too large. This pot is the perfect size and it is now one of my most used pots. And thanks to other advice I read about these pots, I now add salt to the water only after it has reached boiling, and I have no mineral stains on the pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Pot, December 28, 2007
This is an awesome pot -- perfect for everything from everyday use to holiday candy making. I had to replace my 30+ year-old heavy "caramel pot" this year, and was pleasantly surprised by this pot -- wish I'd replaced the old one earlier! The heat distribution is very even, and clean-up an absolute breeze, thanks to the coating. I was so excited to see all of the sticky caramel pour right out of the pan, with no rubber-scraper coaxing, and with next-to-nothing left to wash out! Woohoo! Since then, I've allowed the pan to be used for other things too, and haven't found anything to complain about. It's also a great size -- not too big, but not too small, either (and I cook for a family of six). Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect soup pot!, January 6, 2008
Great pot - easy to clean and big enough to make a good sized pot of soup without everything bubbling over the stove. I bought this to add to my basic pieces and the love, love, love this cookware. This pot is surprisingly light weight also so it's easy to handle. The price was great too, sometimes cookware can be so expensive. I chose this over the regular 3 quart saucepan because of size and price. I use it several times a week. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pot!, September 13, 2010
Motea (Northern NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
I've tried so many pots with supposedly heat-resistant handles, only to burn my hands. This is the only pot that I can truly use without oven mitts. It also has a divine nonstick surface in the inside, which makes cleanup super-easy. I love this pot, and I will definitely be looking at other Anolon pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Analon Tapered Saucepot - 4.5 qt, April 5, 2008
Just finally got around to using this pan. It's perfect for our small family when I don't want to use my dutch oven - plus it's non-stick. It performed just great and worked fine on our flat-top range. I waited until it returned to Amazon with free shipping for a good price. It is as described - tapered - but perfectly sized for one of my burners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Analon cookware, September 13, 2009
This was an additional pan that I ordered to go with my set of Analon Advanced cookware. I love these pots and pans. The are so nice and heavy, easy to clean and nothing seems to stick to them. Another added bonus is that the handles don't get hot.
Georgia

5.0 out of 5 stars Another terrific analon product, December 3, 2009
The Anolon pots and pans are the best I've tried. Nothing sticks - cleanup is a dream. You must remember not to allow any metal forks, spoons, etc near it. Also, the rubber handles mean pot holders really aren't necessary. Yay.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well-made but coating eventually comes off, April 2, 2009
CLFisher (Evanston, IL) - See all my reviews