5.0 out of 5 stars Worked
This worked for me. I was attempting to maintain weight and lost additional weight. I think it's a good product. Although I question it's name choice.
Published 21 months ago by Justine

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING
Took this stuff for 3 months and one day after working out I couldn't get my heart rate down or cool off. after a medical examination it was determined that one of the ingrediants in this product caused the issues. Took a while to wear off as well. Didn't notice any positive effects while I was using this product either.
Published 21 months ago by riotdawg

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Anoretix - Weight Loss Pills - Quick Weight Loss - Caffeine Free Appetite Suppressant (Health and Beauty)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for the Heart, August 6, 2012
This product gives heart palpitations. I have not lost not 1 pound and I've cut down on my eating and I go out walking and I still have not lost anything if anything I get very gittery and with palpitations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda works, kinda doesn't, January 22, 2013
I expected to lose more weight than I did, but I guess I always hope for more than what I should. I lost a couple pounds within the past month and took them every morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, October 15, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, August 12, 2013
It did nothing. I took it exactly the way it was stated and nothing happened. Glad there is a money back guarantee.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, April 28, 2013
Denise (ROSWELL, NM, US) - See all my reviews
I have hypothyroidism and am on Levothyroxine so this didn't work at all for me. Nothing seems to work to help me lose weight. :/

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 14, 2014
Worthless.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work, June 28, 2014
I ordered this through their own website not on Amazon I thought I ordered 1 bottle but they sent 3 bottles instead for $95! I tried to cancel it and they ignored me and sent it anyway. What a rip off. So I used it and it did nothing. Beware of this. To me they seem like con artists.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate It, January 13, 2014
It did not work and not only that I gained weight I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose weight

1.0 out of 5 stars Less then hoped for, August 9, 2013
The product upset my stomach, even though taken as suggested, with food. I used 2 of them and then decided to stop.

Rate and Discover Movies