Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 20, 2013
Takes me back to when I was in high school & they would play it at the skating rink! Such a catchy tune! It actually came to mind recently when I killed some flies with my FlyShooter from BassPro...an appropriate song, don't you think? :)
on September 4, 2011
I remember roller skating to this song in the early 80s. It obviously holds up well over the generations, as my four year-old son is obsessed with it. We usually get some rendition of this at least once a day.
on February 4, 2014
That's the reason I bought the song, I like to listen to my music while cooking, getting ready for work, etc. I just recently watched a biography on Queen and the song stuck in my head, I had to have it!!
on January 2, 2009
This is one of my favorite Queen songs and is one of those songs that can get your blood flowing. I use this song as motivation to excel at everything I do and leave others "biting the dust". Classicly used by Floyd Mayweather Jr. when entering the ring to face Arturo "Thunder" Gatti in Atlantic City, NJ for their boxing match.
on July 30, 2013
This song is perfect for the Power Point and slide show I am making for my son..This fits in perfect and besides that this is one of my son's favorite and again, thanks for having it in mp3.
on February 13, 2014
I added this song to my playlist on my iPod that I exercise to. Another One Bites The Dust has a perfect beat and words for this purpose. I love this song. Freddie was very talented.
on February 1, 2016
I like this song. It has bass and anthem music that you can headbang with your body to hear from in heavy metal. It is a guitar and drum beating fast paced music.
on January 4, 2014
I love this song. It's a classic and a great addition to any music collection. Amazon Downloads works great and is easy to use with any computer or device.
on March 5, 2013
My boys love to listen to this song and convinced me to purchase it. We can now listen to it whenever we would like instead of having to pull of YouTube.
on April 19, 2013
You either like the song or you don't. Here are a bunch of words just because you have to type something here. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, etc.