Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Now Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 19, 2011 4:57:48 AM PDT
James Palmer says:
In full disclosure, I'm a huge fan of Bob Burg and John David Mann. I liked The Go Giver book and its incredible message so much, that I bought several copies for my friends and fellow business owners. Well, I just finished reading the first two chapters of "It's Not About You" and no surprise, it's another masterpiece! What Bob and John have mastered is the ability to craft an important lesson within a very engaging story that effortlessly resonates with your life! This style of writing is truly a gift! I can't wait to read the rest of the book and my recommendation is to scroll back up and buy this book now!

Posted on Sep 20, 2011 7:18:52 PM PDT
I couldn't agree more Jim! Now I am excited to share this book with other professionals I know will enjoy it.

Christie Ellis
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Aug 19, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about