5.0 out of 5 stars Just don't wear out
Published 14 months ago by M. Costello

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last
Unfortunately these did not hold up very well. Recently threw out full of holes. Bought for my husband to use when he built our house. House 1, gloves 0. Disappointed as they looked so cool
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just don't wear out, September 6, 2013
M. Costello (Moonachie, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ansell ActivArmr 97-003 Nitrile Coated Heavy Laborer Gloves, Cut Resistant, Adjustable Cuff, Large, Blue/Black (1 Pair) (Misc.)
After trying many work gloves these were the only ones that held up to a very tough job. I use these gloves while building rock steps on hiking trails. The work is hard, demanding and I have to dig in rocky soil by hand and move very large rocks. All other gloves either split at a seam or just out ripped and failed. I especially like how comfortable they are and the easy on and easy off is a plus. Best work gloves I have ever owned. A definite buy rating from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, March 12, 2014
Only giving four stars because I haven't had an occasion to experience the cut or puncture protection yet which is why I purchased them. You shouldn't expect them to last very long with daily handling of highly abrasive materials like bricks, broken rock and concrete, but neither will any other material short of chain mail.

Otherwise I give these a 5-star rating on everything else. The gloves fit better and are more comfortable and flexible than expected. You can actually pick up small parts and manipulate bolts and nuts with relative ease. They fit my hands and fingers well - my hands are an average 'large' size and that's the glove size I ordered.

A REAL PLUS, NOT ADVERTISED that I discovered by accident: These gloves work on my touch screen devices! Just as well as the expensive touch screen gloves sold for that purpose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a hardcore work glove., April 7, 2014
K. Butler "blackiczer" (New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
I always start by saying I only write reviews if I totally love a product, so here we go. I started to believe it was not possible to purchase a glove that lasted more than a couple months. I've ordered most brands of gloves that Amazon carries and was let down every time. A couple times I've paid as much as 45.00 on work gloves just to have holes form on the side of the finger tips after a few weeks. The Ansell ActivArmr has made me a believer, after 2 months of use the only sign of wear is a little cracking of the nitrile material on the webbing of the thumb. The velcro is even keeping it's grip and not tearing a hole in the in the attached part of the glove. I put a lot of stress on that part because I constantly take my gloves off through the night when I'm finished working with the equipment. The only problem some people may have is every so often you may feel like your hands are being scratched, similar to when handling steel wool. Thats a minor inconvenience for me since it's seldom happens after the first week of use. I'm getting ready to order another pair just to have on hand in case they ever discontinue this glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armored hand sock, April 4, 2014
Jason Brice (Santa Clarita, Ca.) - See all my reviews
I am buying a couple more pair of these. They are durable, comfortable, flexible and they have a coolness factor unrivaled by any other gloves on the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, January 19, 2014
These gloves save my hands from a lot. From sharp metal to smacking my hands with power tools these gloves are one of a kind. Also, you don't lose much dexterity while wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift gone great!, December 30, 2013
i gave these to my dad, he used them the next day for snowblowing, and he cant wait to finish the stone wall with them come summer. Very comfortable, my hands are huge, but I could still get in there, he is a asmaller hand guy, and he loved loved loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, December 16, 2013
Gloves work s they should I don't use them a lot. I really like the wrist strap to keep them tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars runs large, great griping power, nice suport., August 29, 2014
I have very long fingers and have a hard time finding gloves that fit me. However these gloves run a little large. Ill be ordering them in a medium, even though I always get large in other gloves.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last, September 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Takes a lot of tough shots right out of the box, October 27, 2013
Just amazing so far. Very comfortable and took plenty of tough shots right on the first day. Didnt even flinch