- Excellent broad-spectrum chemical resistance
- Cotton lining enhances puncture and snag resistance
- Curved fingers and a wing thumb provide a natural fit and greater comfort
- Suitable for intermittent handling of warm liquids
- Two-piece lining eliminates irritating seams
Have one to sell?
Ansell Neox 9-022 Cotton Glove, Chemical Resistant, Neoprene Coating, Gauntlet Cuff, Large (Pack of 12 Pairs)
|Price:||$243.00 ($20.25 / Pair) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 4 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Additional Features||Chemical Resistant|
|Import Designation||Made in the USA or Imported|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Neox 9-022|
|Material Type||Cotton , Neoprene|
|Number of Items||12|
|Specific Uses For Product||Chemical Handling|
|Style Name||Neoprene Coating, Gauntlet Cuff|
Neoprene resists a broad range of oils, acids, caustics and solvents, but is less resistant to sn... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Neoprene resists a broad range of oils, acids, caustics and solvents, but is less resistant to snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts than nitrile or natural rubber. All Neox gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
There are no customer reviews yet.