Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Ansell ProjeX 97-975 Heavy Duty Impact Work Glove,...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $24.27 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Ansell ProjeX 97-975 Heavy Duty Impact Work Glove, Large (Pack of 1 Pair)
|Price:||$19.56 ($19.56 / Pair) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Vented fingers for breathability and terry cloth for sweat management provide all day comfort
- Knuckle and finger bumpers provide impact protection in injury risk areas
- Extra layer of protection in high wear zones on thumb and fingers
- Abrasion/ Wear resistant palm and finger for superior grip
- Reflective knuckle protection
|EAN||0076490032647 , 6642526767544|
|Import Designation||Made in the USA or Imported|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||ProjeX|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||Material Handling|
|Style Name||(Pack of 1 Pair)|
Specification for this product family
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Do-It-Yourself Work Gloves From Ansell
Designed to provide all-around professional-quality protection for DIY domestic and automotive tasks, ProjeX gloves feature stylish, confidence-inspiring construction that protects against work related physical injuries, work-stress-related ailments and weather.
Ansell ProjeX 97-975: Heavy Duty Impact Work Gloves
Full back of hand protection with improved dexterity
- Residential & DIY masonry
- Demolition and roofing
- Equipment operators
- Hand & power tool usage
Comfort Wrist Technology
Neoprene slip wrist with Ansell's Comfort Wrist Technology for improved fit restricting debris entering the glove
Ergonomic full back of hand impact protection whilst maintaining superior dexterity
Abrasion resistant palm and finger grip aids with handling of rough materials
Reflective rubber knuckle band provides greater visibility, reinforced thumb crotch for support and terry cloth thumb for improved sweat management
As a global leader in personal protection solutions, Ansell manufactures innovative products that provide unmatched quality, comfort and technology to millions of consumers, workers and first responders. All our gloves benefit from over 100 years of Ansell research & development, patented technology and state of the art manufacturing.
|General Purpose Gloves||Cut Protection Gloves||Chemical Protection Gloves||Single Use Gloves||Specialty Gloves|
|Industries||Construction, Landscaping & Roofing||Construction, Automotive & Aerospace||Chemical Handling & First Responder||Janitorial, Food Service & First Responder||Oil/Gas, Mining & First Responder|
|Liner Material||Kevlar, Spandex & Nylon||Dyneema, Lycra & Nylon||Cotton Flocking||N/A||PVC|
|Coating Material||Foam Nitrile||Polyurethane||Flock Lined||100% Nitrile||N/A|
|Finishing/Grip||Palm Coated||Palm Coated||Sand Patch Grip||Smooth Grip||Leather Palm & PVC Bumpers|
|Construction||Knitted & Coated||Knitted & Coated||Nitrile||Nitrile||Cut & Sewn|
|Cuff Style||Velcro||Knitwrist||Straight||Roll Beaded||Safety Cuff|
Size: Large | Style: (Pack of 1 Pair)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The gloves themselves feel wonderful once you have them on. The reinforcement is in all the important places on the backside of the glove and knuckles, while the palm has enough to protect your hands from splinters and mishaps with hot broilers.
These gloves are not waterproof, but they are very sturdy in other regards and have saved my hands from getting banged up by firewood on countless occasions.
I got these for under $10 during a lightning deal, and at that price I would recommend them to anybody. However if the current price is $20 I would look elsewhere as the quality is not high enough to merit that price.
Instead you have to fight your way into the gloves and tug at the wrist. Because of this fact, the lining on the wrist ripped on the second day of using them. I have tried to contact the seller to no avail. We shall see.
Size prediction is a normal hazard in glove purchases. This set (unfortunately!) runs about a size small. I ordered the extra large and I cannot comfortably close my hand fully when wearing these fine gloves, let alone make a fist. (For reference, I wear XL in Joe Rocket and Honda motorcycle gloves, Isotoner, Mechanix and other name brand gloves.) That's too bad as they are otherwise flexible enough and well-constructed that they would have seemed ready to fulfill their promised role as "extreme impact work gloves". If there was an XXL selection I would exchange these gladly. For the money they are an alternative to the Mechanix gloves I use. The Mechanix have less (not as wide/extensive) impact protection but are about the same price and can be purchased in XXL for even larger hands Mechanix Wear CG30-75-010 Commercial Grade Impact Protection Glove, Black, Large or, and I think better for general use, Mechanix Wear MP-05-010 M-Pact Gloves, Black, Large. The Mechanix have a more padded palm but I liked the more flexible palms of the Ansells.Read more ›
Well I've used them now - seam split on outside index finger joint during first use. Finger tips are still intact though which is usually where my work gloves fail. Will continue to use them as long as they offer some degree of protection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good heavy duty gloves with knuckle guards. Seem well built and should handle working well.Published 11 days ago by Rachel0015
Stitching was poor, came apart at the wrists and index fingers on both gloves. Would definitely not call them Heavy Duty gloves... More like Big 'ol Dooty gloves.Published 17 days ago by Annie
Run very small, sort of plastic like, not heavy duty at all! Look better than they function! Bought on a flash deal. If I would have paid full price I would have returned them.Published 2 months ago by Jimbo
I waited a while to try these on. That was a mistake as I missed the return window ---They're way too small! Read morePublished 2 months ago by David Spicher
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Automotive > Motorcycle & Powersports > Protective Gear > Gloves
- Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Gloves & Mittens > Cold Weather Gloves
- Health & Personal Care > Household Supplies > Cleaning Tools > Gloves
- Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Power & Hand Tools
- Industrial & Scientific > Occupational Health & Safety Products > Facility Safety Products
- Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Accessories
- Tools & Home Improvement > Safety & Security > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand & Arm Protection > Lab, Safety & Work Gloves > Anti-Vibration Gloves
- Tools & Home Improvement > Safety & Security > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand & Arm Protection > Lab, Safety & Work Gloves > Cut Resistant Gloves
- Tools & Home Improvement > Safety & Security > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand & Arm Protection > Lab, Safety & Work Gloves > Impact Reducing Gloves
- Tools & Home Improvement > Safety & Security > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand & Arm Protection > Lab, Safety & Work Gloves > Safety Work Gloves