Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 6, 2012
I've been using Ansmann batteries exclusively for my ti84, laserpointer, and even remote control car. I have yet to have a battery not take a charge. These things last as long as a disposable battery on a single charge. I have a couple sets of these AAA batteries that I have had for a couple years and I can't tell that the capacity is dwindling in the least. If you plan on really getting your use out of them then I think it is worth the few extra bucks.
on October 11, 2011
Update July 2012: I use them in a 200 lumen small tactical flashlight, and they work just fine.

I have had these for a little over a month now. No problems. I use them in a flashlight that I rebuilt from a "crank" type to a battery type. So far these batteries work very well in it. Very bright. Rarely recharge them.

I have used 4 AA 2850mah Ansmann's in my Dorcy 180 lumen flashlight. Superb. I think these will do just as well.

Recommended.
on November 12, 2013
I'm adding this to my Ansmann battery collection. These are the best set of rechargeables i have come by. To date i have used Lacrosse, Powerex and they are good but they don't last as long as the Ansmanns.
on October 27, 2015
Bought these 15 months ago, for our Angle Care baby monitor. At first, they gave us astonishingly long battery life per charge. a few hours per charge easy. Now, they only last 5 minutes on a charge.

I would give up an hour of that first few months charge for something that lasted longer now.
on April 24, 2016
Like most households today, we have a lot of devices that use batteries - we have four kids, each with quite a few electronic games and other devices, plus the usual mix of flashlights and radios. As you can imagine, we go through a lot of batteries. I've been using rechargeable batteries for a while, really there's no other way when you have this many things that require batteries, it would cost a fortune to use disposable batteries, plus that's an enormous environmental waste. I'm always on the lookout for new rechargeable batteries to test out, so I decided to give these a try. They arrived quickly, in excellent condition, in the standard blister pack. The batteries themselves look to be well made, with no visible defects, and are all the correct size and fit properly in devices.

SinceI'm an engineer, I decided to perform some actual tests on the batteries. For the first test, I weighed them. Yes, you can weigh rechargeable batteries to verify that they are actually standard AAA batteries, and not substandard, or otherwise under capacity. The four of them weighed 54 grams, so that's 13.5 grams per battery. The standard weight for a AAA NiMH battery is 13 grams, so they pass the first test. Then discharged all of the batteries, fully recharged them overnight, then discharged them at a 250 mA rate through a circuit I built using an LM317 voltage regulator. You can easily find schematics for such circuits online, if you're interested in building your own. When NiMH batteries discharge, their voltage slowly decreases, then it suddenly starts to drop to zero volts once you have nearly discharged it. In my case, with a 250 mA load (which is pretty high for AAA batteries, so consider it a torture test), I reached the knee after 4 hours and 21 minutes. That's 4.35 hours. At a constant discharge rate of 250 mA, that works out to 1087 mAh, which is very reasonable, as these are rated for 1100 mAh. It takes several cycles to condition a NiMH battery for full capacity, so you should not expect to get full capacity at first. I'd have to run some more charging and discharging cycles to see how the capacity continues to increase. So far I've not run into any issues using the batteries in flashlights (they produce a nice bright light) nor the kids' hand held electronic games. I'm quite pleased with these batteries, and would certainly recommend them, they are indeed excellent and work to the rated capacity.

I was fortunate to receive this product for free or at a discounted price in exchange for writing my honest and unbiased review. The views expressed here are based on my experience with the product.

If you find my review helpful, please consider clicking the Yes button. I don't get anything out of it, other than knowing that someone found it useful. Thanks!
on April 30, 2016
I've tried some other more expensive brands of rechargeable batteries in the past and these batteries from Ansmann work just as well. I purchased them to use in a couple of my remote controllers and they are still working just fine right out of the package. They came with quite a bit of life on them right out of the package. They charge up without any problems thus far. I haven't used them in anything else but my remote, but I'm sure they would last quite a while in other devices that require AAA batteries. I would recommend these batteries from Ansmann and I will be purchasing from them again if the need arises. I received this product at a discount in exchange for me to evaluate and share my experience. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest and unbiased opinion. I promise to keep my reviews unbiased and truthful so that you may have a opinion of this product that is not influenced by anything except the product itself. I work hard to try to recommend products that work well and are actually worth the money. I really appreciate your votes and hope that you found my review to be helpful and informative. Have a great day! Kindly click on the YES button below if you found my review helpful, it's what keeps me doing reviews!
on April 1, 2016
The Ansmann High Performance 1100mAh AAA Rechargeable Batteries come in a package with a total of four batteries. I use so many AAA batteries around my house for many different battery operated devices that the cost of replacement batteries has made buying rechargeable batteries make a lot more sense when it comes to saving money and the added convenience of just being able to recharge the batteries I have instead of throwing out single use batteries which is not good for our environment. I use these rechargeable batteries in remotes, flashlights, alarm clocks, and in various motion sensor safety lights I have around my house. I expect to buy more of these soon to keep up with the amount of battery operated electronics that require fresh batteries. Overall, I'm very happy with the quality of these rechargeable batteries and so far they have been performing very well for me.

This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on April 11, 2016
Charged these right up and they work like a charm. I have had them in my keyboard and mouse for over a week with no problems and no need to recharge them. There is no lag with the batteries at all, as sometimes happens after they have been used for about a week or so. There are so many things that take AAA batteries that these would be perfect for: remotes, clocks, toys, etc. I specifically got them for my mouse and keyboard though because I am tired of throwing away batteries and these are a lot cheaper in the long run than disposable batteries and better for the environment. The only problem is that they will not send them to Hawaii so I had to have them sent to a friend who in turn mailed them to me. I received these at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion, but I would purchase more at the regular price if only they would ship to Hawaii.
on April 5, 2016
I needed some AAA batteries for my remote and I came across these rechargeable ones. I ordered them online, and the package arrived quickly. It has four AAA rechargeable NiMH cell batteries in the package. These charged up quickly and worked well. I like using rechargeable batteries because that means I am tossing less trash and being more Eco-friendly. It also means more saving, because I am not constantly buying replacement batteries. I was given a discount with this purchase, and this is my honest and unbiased review. These AAA batteries work as it claims and looks exactly as pictured. I am happy with this purchase and would recommend these affordable rechargeable AAA batteries to my friends and family members.
on April 21, 2016
I purchased this rechargeable battery pack with a little bit of hesitance because of the negative reviews stating that it doesn't hold its charge. Well I tried it out and it charge as well but have only had it for a little while I will need to update my review once I've had it for a while to test it out. At first it works well and I'm happy with the performance. I'm not familiar with this brand so that was another reason why I was hesitant to purchase this but it seems to work just as well as any other major brand.
*I received this item for free or a discount in exchange for my honest review.

See 1 answered question