5.0 out of 5 stars Well-writen and based in Scripture
Published on February 4, 2007 by Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars He teaches that praying "The Lord's Prayer" is no longer ...
He teaches that praying "The Lord's Prayer" is no longer necessary! Hello, wake up people! Jesus Himself is the One who taught His disciples how to pray. How can you believe someone who contradicts Jesus Himself!
Published 1 month ago by Kimberly Crayton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-writen and based in Scripture, February 4, 2007
Mike (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
If you've seen Frederick K.C. Price on television, you know he's not shy about expressing his thoughts. What sets him apart from many of his contemporaries is that he does not resort to theatrics and jumping around and yelling. If he wants a particular thought to really sink in, he'll speak...very...slowly and make an extra effort to clearly enunciate every word so that it's understood. On TV he often repeats "We walk by faith, not by sight," and you know you're reading one of his books when you get to page 12 and the statement "At the moment you pray, believe that you receive what you have requested. Hebrews 11:1 says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Your faith is substance - it is something real, something tangible. It is evidence of things you cannot see." It's a dynamic book grounded in Scripture, not one of the many that "teaches" you how to "bargain" with God to get what you want. If anyone wants to know what lies at the heart of this book, it's very simple: Pray as the Bible instructs (and ample Scripture is offered here) and believe your prayers are being heard WHILE you pray. And remember, as Price points out on page 111, "Pray according to the Word of God." God has no obligation or interest in answering prayers that are based in selfish or destructive motives. Act as if you are asking God for what you need directly...because, in fact you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mart. Sarfo, August 11, 2006
This is an awesome book! I pre-ordered before it was published. I recommend this book to anybody (I mean any christian) who wants to have biblically tested and proven understanding to the precious art of prayer. The only caution I will give is 'DON'T READ this book if you don't want to have your prayers answered or have an effective prayer life'. Dr. Price outlines the different kinds of prayer and the rules governing each of them. He admonishes that we play or 'pray' by the rules to have our every need met....'. God "is an equal opportunity blesser" and that He desires that you "come bodly" and "make your requests known" to Him with "thanksgiving". The chapter on 'A Model Prayer'is great... Pastors, Church leaders please get copies of this book for your members. They will definitely be blessed!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Steps to Answered Prayer, October 26, 2006
Good book. Once again Dr. Price tears town tradition and tells you the steps to get your prayers answered. What happens a lot of times is that it is us who are the ones who hold up the answer or the devil and we blame pastors and preachers and other preachers because they have obtained results from following what to do in terms of prayer, healing, deliverance, etc. Get a copy of this book and apply the principles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fred knows how to reach God, June 27, 2007
The book is excellent. Dr. Price writes in a very down to earth manner where you could not possibly misunderstand what he is trying to convey. I have really learned a lot from the book on how to properly pray and have sent the book to several other people to help them. I plan to even teach a bible study from the book. Yes, if you are not getting your prayers answered, this book IS THE ANSWER.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Those Wanting Answers, January 3, 2007
Anthony N. Wade (Ft. Wayne, IN United States) - See all my reviews
To Whom It May Concern: From a distance I have admired Dr. Price. I have considered him a Spiritual father. This book is very concise and to the point. Dr. Price pulls no punches on how to achieve answers to our prayers. It is a must read for those who want to succeed in their prayer life. I highly reccomend it.

His Love Reaching,
Anthony N. Wade

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best book on prayer, October 5, 2007
This is one of the best books on prayer I have ever read.
I recommend this book to any christian who want to see results when they pray.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Easy to Understand, January 11, 2007
Dr. Frederick K.C. Price breaks prayer down in an easy to understand formula that will ultimately get you the answers you need to succeed in every area of your life. Whether it be for your health, a new job, your family or the leaders of this world, you will understand how to pray and what rules to follow to get those prayers answered! As usual Dr. Price writes as he speaks, in language anyone from 8 to 80 can understand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bible based, November 10, 2006
This book is truly a blessing. It is easy to read, easy to understand and totally Bible based.

The author does not give his personal opinion, he goes strickly by the Word of God. Scripture is quoted throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding The Need Of Prayer, September 17, 2009
I am excited about my prayer time like never before. When I started reading this book I immediately started developing a desire to increase my prayer time. I rise earlier each day to spend time with Jesus and I always end my pray time just like Dr Price advised me to do. I love it and share my experiences with others. My prayers are definitely being answered. Thank You for offering this book online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Answered Prayer Guaranteed, February 13, 2007
I absolutely loved this book. Dr. Price has taught me so much about prayer. I did not know you could pray the wrong prayer. In my whole life, I never heard a pastor from any church make that statement. I pray all Christians will get this book and learn how to pray. If Christians prayed like we are supposed to pray I think we could change the world. Thank God for this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Answered Prayer Guaranteed!: The power of praying with faith
Answered Prayer Guaranteed!: The power of praying with faith by Frederick K. C. Price (Paperback - October 4, 2011)
$10.99 $9.00