Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 21, 2008
Answering the Ultimate Question is an exceptional handbook outlining how to codify the process of enhancing the customer experience -- which is critical especially in today's economy. The case studies are compelling. The Net Promoter Score concept is simple and pithy. Frequently these types of books are academic and enjoyable, but fall short on practical application...Answering the Ultimate Question is different; it provides a practical roadmap. Suggest for business managers seeking to enhance customer experience.
on March 9, 2009
This book is a great follow-up to "The Ultimate Question" by Fred Reichheld and is a MUST-READ for any company implementing a customer loyalty program. It answered ALL my questions on Net Promoter and gave me simple easy ideas to carry forward and improve my customer loyalty program. The book is written in a simple and easy style (not text book style) so it was an easy and fast read & had lots of real-life case studies. I have already started using some of the ideas in the book with great results! I highly recommend this book!
on May 21, 2012
Today, I had the pleasure of interviewing Richard Owen on my TV show, to discuss this book. Not many people can earn this title, but Richard is clearly a thought leader in his field. This book is your comprehensive guide to measuring the impact of your customer experience and then TAKING THE NECESSARY ACTION to grow your business in a way that has your entire team on board and excited about what they can create together. Anyone who's serious about connecting the dots between customer service and business growth must read this book.
on January 22, 2009
The title was so compelling I had to take a look at it. What I found was much more compelling. Using the net, this book proves you can finally measure customer loyalty , then take powerful actions to improve it and, as a result, increase company profits. I expect this pioneering and meaty book to be required reading in the top business schools.
on March 26, 2013
This book provides a practical tool for applying the NPS to your company. It is full of examples, diagrams and advice for tactical application. The cases are particularly instructive, given the authors' experience with over 80 companies for which they have helped to put Customer Experience Management and Net Promoter disciplines into practice.
on March 9, 2013
Covers the basics of implementing NPS and useful supplement to the Ultimate Question 2.0. Also got me thinking about the basics of customer segmentation. I liked the concept of using a "customer corridor" to map the customer's journey through your organization and measure satisfaction at key touch points.
on December 31, 2008
I found this book to be a great resource in implementing our customer loyalty program. The book is well organized and thought out. It saves me time and money knowing what to do and what to avoid. I recommend it very highly.
on March 18, 2011
The promise on the front of this book that this book will help you harness the power of the net promoter is true. This book is a very good book when read the Ultimate Question. The book can be read the best in order of appearance wile the most chapters take care about one subject inside the operating model

This book provides a lot of usuable methods, models and tools to draw specific conclusions from your NPS Data.
The book also provides some extra questions that will allow you to segmentate and calculate real Dollars to the Net Promoter Score.
on April 12, 2013
The ultimate question needed this as a sequel it helped to put the missing pieces together for implementation. Enjoy the read.
on March 3, 2010
If you want to understand the motivation and methods for introducing a Globally accepted Customer Satisfaction Survey (Net Promoter Score) then this book is a must read! I have been an advocate of the NPS for some time - this book helped me to introduce the concept as well as the idea of creating a Customer Centric DNA in our organization. We have adopted these concepts in our Service Desks around the world with excellent results.
The NPS concept has also provided a global benchmark against which we can measure our results. Fantastic.