5.0 out of 5 stars Bariatric Patient--Excellent source of calcium + D
As a Bariatric patient, I need to have a chewable source of calcium daily--with vitamin D to improve absorption. Two of these Tums daily provide me with the right amount of that for my body--and they taste great. (Be careful--some of the Tums you can buy don't list the vitamin D)

Published on March 7, 2010 by C. Norton

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste Okay
They taste okay, but they don't seem to work as well as the mint ones. I don't really like mint so I was hoping these would work the same for me.
Published 10 months ago by hanfamous

5.0 out of 5 stars Bariatric Patient--Excellent source of calcium + D, March 7, 2010
C. Norton (Pennsylvania, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tums Antacid Tablets, Ultra 1000, Assorted Fruit, Value Size 160-Count (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

Chalky? No--you just have to get used to the taste--and bariatric patients who do only chewable and liquids can tell you there are plenty of supplements that are just nasty tasting!

If you need that extra source of calcium, do yourself a favor and buy Tums--and this item is the biggest bargain I've found!~

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for moderate heartburn and stomach discomfort, June 14, 2014
Usually I use the Tums 750 for mild stomach discomfort. However, when I have a slightly more severe case of heartburn (which, thankfully, doesn't happen too often) I prefer these Tums Ultra 1000's. They are definitely stronger than are the 500's and the 750's, and so I recommend them for moderate heartburn and stomach discomfort. They seem to work well not just for heartburn but for settling my stomach after I eat greasy food as well. (If heartburn is severe or persistent, then it may be time to see a doctor, since persistent acid reflux may hurt the esophagus.) I like the assorted fruit flavors in particular, since they have a pleasant taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE, December 17, 2013
THESE ARE THE HUGE BOTTLES I WAS SHOCKED. THRILLED I WILL NOT HAVE TO BUY TUMS FOR AWHILE. Def a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tums, August 19, 2013
Not sure what to say here, they are TUMS, they work just like any other antiacid.

If you don't know what antiacid are, they are used to calm the tummy when you've eatten something that your body doesn't like.

5.0 out of 5 stars only thing that works, May 9, 2013
i have had acid ruflux for a long time now and tums is the only thing i found that helps control it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelentes, January 16, 2011
Muy buenas pastillas antiacidas y muy baratas, especialmente con la oferta que fue de 2 paquetes al precio de 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars No surprises here., July 12, 2013
Millions of people can attest to the effectiveness of TUMS, the best-known antacid on this continent. It works for me when I have a bout of heartburn. Effective, available. They tested a delicious chocolate version in Canada last year - rich tasting chocolate! It was around for a month, then disappeared. I should have bought a pallet of cases! Shoulda woulda coulda. Life's like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Age and A Large Pizza, June 25, 2014
Robert Duncanson (Saratoga, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Once passed 40 our metabolisms change.

We lard up if we eat anything even remotely near what we once bolted down like puppies but never gained an ounce.

Hit 60 and its welcome to acid reflux. Awakening with burning urps which you just manage to contain.

Tums taken earlier in an evening forestall such annoyances and contains side effects of indulgence.

At any age we eat too much or the wrong thing, then Tums are there.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, May 13, 2014
Can't live without them! After every meal, at bed time, after spicy foods, I carry them everywhere I go. Always recommend them to friends.

$24.00 $23.45
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.