Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 12, 2012
I am going to Antarctica in November and really couldn't find any travel books. I got this one and am very happy with the information on the areas that most cruise ships visit. I would recommend the book to anyone going on a cruise to Antarctica.
on January 4, 2013
I was looking for a book on Antarctica that had info on both the islands and the wildlife since we are taking an icebreaker cruise this year. It seems to meet my needs and has a lot of great pictures. the true test will come when we actually travel.
on January 20, 2013
Mr. Carey's guide is an excellent introduction to the Falklands and to the parts of Antarctica to which tourists normally cruise. We learned much from the guide and highly recommend it to anyone who intends to travel to these areas.
on October 19, 2013
This book has a little bit of everything in it, a good reference manual for the geology, history and wildlife. A nice reference for a trip to Antarctic. The pictures of wildlife will be helpful for identification.
on February 11, 2013
This book has everything you will need if you are taking a trip to Antarctica. Great information about the area, and good photos for identifying the local wildlife.
on December 24, 2013
This guide book is very comprehensive, including fauna and flora and plenty of maps as well as basic history. I would have liked more about the early explorers. Some more detailed advice on what to pack or wear for an antarctic cruise would be handy but all in all it is good value and I recommend it to those planning a trip.
on June 3, 2014
Much interesting and helpful information, from an explanation of the geology of the continent to helpful pictures for identifying wildlife. And compact; I'll carry it with me.
on December 28, 2013
Found it perfect for our 10 plus days on the Antarctica peninsula and South Georgia. Would very highly recommend and I have a library of travel books to compare. One of the best.
on August 21, 2013
It is a useful guide for our upcoming trip to Antarctica. Gives us a good idea of what to pack and what to expect even though we will use a different cruise line.
on December 29, 2012
Nice photos. Basic info on the sights. Better description of the various animals and birds you may encounter. Small, light and easy to pack.